Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how much a business owner reinvests in his business, if he lacks innovation, savvy and a sound business model his business will fail. This is why the VAST majority of why MOST small business owners go out of business within the first 3 years.

And while lower tax rates may have helped some small business owners it had not helped all. I know businesses quite a number if businesses around here that have shut down IN SPITE of Trump's deregulation and lower taxes.

Not all regulations are impediments to doing business. Many regulations exist to ensure that we as consumers are screwed over by shady practices and services. Some regulations exist to help preserve the air we breathe and our environment. Go travel to other countries where they have a fraction of the regulations that we have and you'll find that consumers are not protected and "anything goes" business practices abound which ultimately hurts consumers.

They don't care

Advertisement
Hating MAGA-loids is no secret. I’m very proud not to be on that racist ride.
Nothing to do with race you know it so do I. It's about stupid liberals who are destroying our country with their ****. Here is the liberals star witness. Wake up! Just take a look at all the cities run by liberals what a mess.

I used to but not anymore. I have friends and family members who have or had businesses.

Why do you ask?

Just curious. I've owned one for 19 years and I can tell you firsthand the disproportionately crushing tax rates small business owners have been forced to pay, coupled with the explosion of health insurance rates under the fiasco of Obamacare were stifling growth of mine and many people like me.

The big cut in tax rates has been a step in the right for millions of Americans.

Advertisement
Thats not how it works. Noone is giving Trump 'credit' per-se for the economy. The American economy goes on its own, the POTUS and feds just need to GTFO of the way and make it easier to for Americans to do business.
That is how it works you're not that stupid are you? He lowered Corp rates that was the start of it. He is fighting China with trade bring a few jobs back. We shouldn't even be trading with Communist China. Made a new trade deal with Australia, Mexico and Canada if the low life scum liberals would pass it. Yes it gives us more job protection and jobs. New trade deal with South Korea. Wake the fuc up you brainless twit the corrupt moron presidents before him didn't have the brains or the balls to fight for us. F liberals are all brain dead.

I cannot refute that and I wont. All I can tell you is that there are many small business owners and farmers who claim they have not benefited from Trump's policies. 🤷🏾‍♂️

This is why I espouse the belief(like most economists) that we should refrain from giving a president too much credit or too much balme for the economy. There is only so much impact a president has on an economy and usually his policies do not benefit everyone the same. Truth be told... the Chairman of the Federal Reserve has more influence on an economy than the president.

I'm glad you and many others are experiencing success in your businesses. Just know that not everyone shares that same testimony.

That is how it works you're not that stupid are you? He lowered Corp rates that was the start of it. He is fighting China with trade bring a few jobs back. We shouldn't even be trading with Communist China. Made a new trade deal with Australia, Mexico and Canada if the low life scum liberals would pass it. Yes it gives us more job protection and jobs. New trade deal with South Korea. Wake the *** up you brainless twit the corrupt moron presidents before him didn't have the brains or the balls to fight for us. F liberals are all brain dead.

Now this thread has turned to cannibalism.
You idiot! Uncle Tom is on your side. You just tore into him not realizing he is one of you.
🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Just curious. I've owned one for 19 years and I can tell you firsthand the disproportionately crushing tax rates small business owners have been forced to pay, coupled with the explosion of health insurance rates under the fiasco of Obamacare were stifling growth of mine and many people like me.

The big cut in tax rates has been a step in the right for millions of Americans.
Of course lowering taxes on businesses has helped grow our economy, really hard explaining it to liberals they don't want to hear it.

They voted for Hillary. You voted for Hillary. Your narrow logic guarantees that you all share the same social and political ideologies. Enjoy your participation trophy.
You don’t know what you don’t know, which is pretty much everything, Uncle Thomps.

Advertisement
Did you guys watch the Kap workout video?

Not sure if it’s been mentioned (because I’m not gonna wade through 36 pages to find out), but his throwing mechanics were a mess.

I cannot refute that and I wont. All I can tell you is that there are many small business owners and farmers who claim they have not benefited from Trump's policies. 🤷🏾‍♂️

This is why I espouse the belief(like most economists) that we should refrain from giving a president too much credit or too much balme for the economy. There is only so much impact a president has on an economy and usually his policies do not benefit everyone the same. Truth be told... the Chairman of the Federal Reserve has more influence on an economy than the president.

I'm glad you and many others are experiencing success in your businesses. Just know that not everyone shares that same testimony.
Of course farmers are hurting right now we're in the middle of a trade that was 30 years over due. The last bunch of presidents didn't have the brains or balls to do it. We should raise tariffs by 50% and bring China to their knees they have been F us for 40 years now. Their supply chains are going to other countries right now the best thing for America in a long time.

All of our paid off puppet politicians let our rich send all our jobs over seas. Fight now or it gets 10 times worse later on. Trump needed to tariff steel China was dumping it cheep into our country we need our own steel companies for defense purposes. Want to rely on our economic enemy China to supply it to us? Liberals are F brain dead. He's the only president we've had that has the balls to fight for us. SMH

Now this thread has turned to cannibalism.
You idiot! Uncle Tom is on your side. You just tore into him not realizing he is one of you.
🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
The president was needed to lower corp taxes so if he had stayed on the sidelines or was a F up like the last 4 our economy would have crashed.

Advertisement
Of course farmers are hurting right now we're in the middle of a trade that was 30 years over due. The last bunch of presidents didn't have the brains or balls to do it. We should raise tariffs by 50% and bring China to their knees they have been F us for 40 years now. Their supply chains are going to other countries right now the best thing for America in a long time.

All of our paid off puppet politicians let our rich send all our jobs over seas. Fight now or it gets 10 times worse later on. Trump needed to tariff steel China was dumping it cheep into our country we need our own steel companies for defense purposes. Want to rely on our economic enemy China to supply it to us? Liberals are F brain dead. He's the only president we've had that has the balls to fight for us. SMH
Yep on one hand he has fought for us economically...while in the other hand he has undermined our democracy and sold out our own Intelligence Agencies to kowtow to one of our political enemies...Russia.

I don't give a **** what he has done for the economy. It won't matter if he continues to do **** behind closed doors that jeopardize our interest internationally. The bad he does far exceeds the good he has done for the economy. He's dangerous. The world knows it. A number of Republicans (not even including Never Trumper) know, our foreign service community knows it, Kelly Ann Conway's husband knows it, generals, CIA agents and NON PARTISAN gov employees know it. Everyone knows it... except his cult members like you who have their faces buried so far inside his crusty orange *** that when they burp it's smells like some one farted.

But but but F ups like this and Bush have put our country in a hole.

The president was needed to lower corp taxes so if he had stayed on the sidelines or was a F up like the last 4 our economy would have crashed.
THERE IS Much more to being a president than just being strong on the economy.

If he gets an A on the economy but D or an F on everything else he still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back