Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep on one hand he has fought for us economically...while in the other hand he has undermined our democracy and sold out our own Intelligence Agencies to kowtow to one of our political enemies...Russia.

I don't give a **** what he has done for the economy. It won't matter if he continues to do **** behind closed doors that jeopardize our interest internationally. The bad he does far exceeds the good he has done for the economy. He's dangerous. The world knows it. A number of Republicans (not even including Never Trumper) know, our foreign service community knows it, Kelly Ann Conway's husband knows it, generals, CIA agents and NON PARTISAN gov employees know it. Everyone knows it... except his cult members like you who have their faces buried so far inside his crusty orange *** that when they burp it's smells like some one farted.
You still talking about the Russia hoax. Geez.
THERE IS Much more to being a president than just being strong on the economy.

If he gets an A on the economy but D or an F on everything else he still sucks.
Since your giving out grades in your make believe grading system. Where does the president grade out on prison reform?

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Yep on one hand he has fought for us economically...while in the other hand he has undermined our democracy and sold out our own Intelligence Agencies to kowtow to one of our political enemies...Russia.

I don't give a **** what he has done for the economy. It won't matter if he continues to do **** behind closed doors that jeopardize our interest internationally. The bad he does far exceeds the good he has done for the economy. He's dangerous. The world knows it. A number of Republicans (not even including Never Trumper) know, our foreign service community knows it, Kelly Ann Conway's husband knows it, generals, CIA agents and NON PARTISAN gov employees know it. Everyone knows it... except his cult members like you who have their faces buried so far inside his crusty orange *** that when they burp it's smells like some one farted.

2 year investigations and nothing on Trump with Russia. You are a F liar. There is an investigation of the FBI right now on how they tried to take Trumps presidency away should be coming out soon. The top of the FBI was filled with corrupt liberals. He didn't undermine **** he's fight against the liberal corruption from both parties. You are a brain washed twit, stop watching CNN and the liberal news it's all lies. What has he jeopardized? Give me some facts on the subject not BS?? I'll be waiting? He's fighting for our country I don't give two ***** about other countries that have been F us for years. Kelly fat F husband is a sick liberal he lies like ****. There are no non partisan gov employees now, either with Trump or against him. But you'd rather believe **** for brains Schiff who has lied over and over again right to the American people.

THERE IS Much more to being a president than just being strong on the economy.

If he gets an A on the economy but D or an F on everything else he still sucks.
A+ for everything else B+ for the economy. He's not letting countries **** on us anymore you brainless ***** liberal.

I posted the image. You argued, and I rebutted, that whether the Tebow post is real or not, doesn't discredit Kap & what he is kneeling for.

I gave an example that I thought to be real. You show that it isn't, good job on your part.

However, what Kap is fighting for is true. It is true black people are being killed inhumanely & very little consequences have happened. That is real bro, no matter how hard u try to discredit it

Yes, I agree with you, I have witnessed it first hand, but posting made up stories only hurts your point. That is all I am saying.

Advertisement

Woah. Past the first sentence basically everything you've said is hysteria, delusions and paranoia. They read like the young turks talking points. Full of doomsday proclamation without a shred of specificity on what evil he has actually done.

Russia begs to differ from you.
And for the last time...just because someone hates Trump that does not make them a liberal. Well....at least no more than being a Trump worshipper makes you a racist

Advertisement
Russia begs to differ from you.
Yup what did they hire 18 or so liberal att and spent 40+ million trying to find dirt on Trump and Russia, ziltch, nada, nothing. Stop your BS kids get your head out of your ***. If he had done one thing wrong with Russia he would have been gone long ago.

Woah. Past the first sentence basically everything you've said is hysteria, delusions and paranoia. They read like the young turks talking points. Full of doomsday proclamation without a shred of specificity on what evil he has actually done.
As a Maga man you're the pot calling the kettle black.

You have the nerve to talk about delusions and hysteria when you voted for a man who helped push the narrative that Obama was born in Kenya. 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement

You have the nerve to talk about delusions and hysteria when you voted for a man who helped push the narrative that Obama was born in Kenya. 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
He sure and f gave Muslims billions of dollars you do know about that right? Even worse if he was born here, worst F up since Bush.

You're sure and **** dumber than I am, you allowed the liberal media to brain wash you. You want the truth dig for it easy to find.

And what exactly has the liberal media rain washed me about ? You have no idea who ur talking to. You don't know me. I..unlike you have independent thoughts . I'm not a sheep following the Fake Messiah Trump off a freaking cliff. I can see with my own eyes.
And my eyes don't lie...the man is DANGEROUS.

Am I pushing the birther conspiracy here?

You're sure and **** dumber than I am, you allowed the liberal media to brain wash you. You want the truth dig for it easy to find.
As far as me being dumber then you....it's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back