Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how some of you libtards hate Strawley... she would be so proud of your trump hatred and sjw stances. Basically you’re a bit$h and as big a kuunt as she is.

Do you realize that not everyone who hates Trump and advocates for social justice is a liberal?

Take me for example.

Advertisement
You're killing it tonight with the mustard teeth insults. Not one of your finer CIS moments by the self proclaimed CIS legend. Do you need a safe space? Oh wait... CIS is your safe space. My bad.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
The old “you’re not funny” routine when you’ve got nothing.

Advertisement
Do you realize that not everyone who hates Trump and advocates for social justice is a liberal?

Take me for example.
The red hat mutts don’t understand that because dumb people are all about the partisan life. It’s the only team they’ve ever been on.

Priceless. They’re following their orange leader, the tough talking twitter hero whose more sensitive than a 9 year old girl.
Like I said. You should have stayed in the closet.
Stick to football. You're tainting your legendary status around here by playing the victim card. You gonna be ok? Any other dirty lik secrets you might want to cop too tonight? Might as well get it off your chest.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
The red hat mutts don’t understand that because dumb people are all about the partisan life. It’s the only team they’ve ever been on.
Yes it's unfortunate because their type of myopic, narrow-minded partisanship stunts civil and intellectual discourse in this country.

Like I said. You should have stayed in the closet.
Stick to football. You're tainting your legendary status around here by playing the victim card. You gonna be ok? Any other dirty lik secrets you might want to cop too tonight? Might as well get it off your chest.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
Hating MAGA-loids is no secret. I’m very proud not to be on that racist ride.

It’s funny how some of you libtards hate Strawley... she would be so proud of your trump hatred and sjw stances. Basically you’re a bit$h and as big a kuunt as she is.
Shh, dont remind them that Shalala, plucked from the Clinton administration in 2001, has led UM football to greatness.

Blake and Strawley almost surely didnt vote for the 'orange man bad'... so they're in good company.

Advertisement
Yeah. You don't seem triggered at all
Nope. Cool and calm as a cucumber. Life has never been better for me and my family. Thank God. Life is good. You might want to redefine your expectations of what triggered means. Or is supposed to mean. Then try and use it in a sentence that makes sense.

Go Canes !!!!!!!!

Hating MAGA-loids is no secret. I’m very proud not to be on that racist ride.
When all else fails. Call someone a racist. That's straight out of the leftist liberal playbook. You really are revealing some deep dark secrets tonight. What's next? You gonna tell everyone you're part of the Antifa movement?

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
I believe the US population based on the census is fake.
As soon I as I was about to agree with you bruh..u come with the Bs
1574043309213.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back