Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the nfl has black balled him out of the league because he won’t participate in the pedaling of a political ceremony as tradition..this case being the celebration of the democracy will live in...its not about his abilities..if that’s the case then it’s terrible and the nfl should be called our for it and every single American who believes in democracy should back Kap
But that is democracy.
Boss: dont paint your hair orange
Me: orange hair.
Industry: this guy is a none conformer.
Me: better take my orange hair elsewhere...

Advertisement
A lot projecting for the stuff your dad had to do with Castro, it is okay little guy. Trump will protect from big bad Bernie and Castro.

The Mirabal name will not be synonymous with bloody *** in a couple decades in Cuba
Lmao! Are you still ****ed that your cleaning toilets? Hahahah make you wax my car next week when you wash it.

"Rack him" _ Jim Rome voice...
Then dissect it.

Kurt Warner was snubbed by the NFL, went to stock groceries, became an elite Arena player, did well in Euro league; then the Rams starting QB fell and the rest is history.

Again, I really don't care about the kneeling, or speaking out for black rights. It's his business. Jim Brown did a way better job of that. He's arguably the greatest runningback of all time. He could always find a job in the NFL.

But this idea that he desperately wants to play football...he's so desperate that he won't play in the minor leagues, ball out, and give the middle finger to the NFL.

...Didn't do that, did he?

I suppose it's more comforting to be a martyr.

Ali was stripped of his title, and Joe Frazier helped him get a license.

Muhammad Ali's first opponent back was Jerry Quarry. Beat him soundly too.

What if Muhammad Ali said, "Nah, nah, I don't wanna fight that honky, or in that state. I'll go in the state I want and fight whoever I want."?

Once Muhammad Ali tuned up against Jerry Quarry, he fought for the title against Joe Frazier.

so the nfl has black balled him out of the league because he won’t participate in the pedaling of a political ceremony as tradition..this case being the celebration of the democracy will live in...its not about his abilities..if that’s the case then it’s terrible and the nfl should be called our for it and every single American who believes in democracy should back Kap

Why weren't Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson blackballed out of the league?

Advertisement
The anchor baby is trying to act super Trumpster so Trump doesn't take his family back to Cuba. His dad back to being Castro butt slave.
Queen did your wife leave you for a Cuban dude who knew how to **** her vs that little pencil of yours? Now I know why you came out of the closet.

He dropped off quick, long before that knee hit the ground. **** I played college ball with an Irish kid who wouldn't take his helmet off during the anthem until the British were out of Northern Ireland. Nobody said a thing.

Kaep worked the NFL on this one.

Had everyone in town, refuses to sign paperwork and reschedules a few hours later down the road so he can have the media present to record his throws.

He absolutely dropped dimes, even if the workout was ok - per twitter folks watching it. The cut ups showed he's still got a gun, but everything was lazy. Being recorded was smart...really throws a wrench in the league narrative that he isn't good enough for a roster spot.

If you don't think Colin Kaepernick is getting blackballed from the NFL, you are really dumb, really racist, or both. **** is obvious as the sky is blue.
He 100% is being black balled. Because he is a dumbass, not because he kneeled, his race, or lack of ability.

But that is democracy.
Boss: dont paint your hair orange
Me: orange hair.
Industry: this guy is a none conformer.
Me: better take my orange hair elsewhere...
Better example that is similar to the actual situation at hand:
Boss: yeah guys starting tomorrow morning we start the work day by standing in silence to honor the republican party

Employee: But sir I vote Democrat

Boss: I understand. But the company has signed a lucrative contract with the Republican Party and it hinges on full participation.

Employee: that goes against my beliefs. And I can’t behind the core values and history of that party blindly.

boss: your beliefs goes against our bottom line.

employee: that infringes on my right of speech

Boss: ok

two weeks later employee is fired for no explanation

Advertisement
I hope the Steelers sign him. Mason Rudolph just threw 4 picks and just got clocked on the head, might as well take a punt on Kaepernick. But we won’t cause we don’t want the media circus, that’s the real reason why no one will sign him. Same with Tebow
Yeah, this guy gets clocked on the head his massive hair cushions the blow and he keeps going.

Better example that is similar to the actual situation at hand:
Boss: yeah guys starting tomorrow morning we start the work day by standing in silence to honor the republican party

Employee: But sir I vote Democrat

Boss: I understand. But the company has signed a lucrative contract with the Republican Party and it hinges on full participation.

Employee: that goes against my beliefs.

boss: your beliefs goes against our bottom line.

employee: that infringes on my right of speech

Boss: ok

two weeks later employee is fired for no explanation

If he signed a contract, they could fire him for breach of contract.

What if you are required to wear a uniform to work, and one day, show up in skinny jeans and wearing a Pikachu hat?

"Muh free speech!"

"Violation of company policy. You're fired."

Advertisement
If he signed a contract, they could fire him for breach of contract.

What if you are required to wear a uniform to work, and one day, show up in skinny jeans and wearing a Pikachu hat?

"Muh free speech!"

"Violation of company policy. You're fired."
once again your example does not equate. Kap broke no rules. Kneeling is not against the rules or guidelines

Advertisement
Kaep worked the NFL on this one.

Had everyone in town, refuses to sign paperwork and reschedules a few hours later down the road so he can have the media present to record his throws.

He absolutely dropped dimes, even if the workout was ok - per twitter folks watching it. The cut ups showed he's still got a gun, but everything was lazy. Being recorded was smart...really throws a wrench in the league narrative that he isn't good enough for a roster spot.

If you don't think Colin Kaepernick is getting blackballed from the NFL, you are really dumb, really racist, or both. **** is obvious as the sky is blue.
Thanks for actually posting something relevant to what happened today

Maaaaan....

Put whatever emotion about the guy you have aside and be rational.

Karp right now at a minimum is better than...

Rudolph
Driskel
Fitzpatrick
Darnold
Trubisky
Finley

Even if you disagree, with the above, theres no way any NFL fan can objectively claim theres 32 back up QBs better than him.
I’d throw ********sky off the sears tower for comrade Colin.

once again your example does not equate. Kap broke no rules. Kneeling is not against the rules or guidelines

Kap opted out of the last year of his contract thinking he could get more money. He thought he was better than he actually is. He was offered a contract to be a backup but he wanted to start. The problem is the league doesn't think he's good enough to deal with the headaches. He wanted to make a political statement. He has that right. Just remember that when you take a political stance, you're going to make some enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back