• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Kaden Martin QB COMMIT ?

GOCANES05

Recruit
I was glancing over recruiting here and saw we have a another QB commitment?

Was this a typo?

GOCANES

ZuCrew

Sophomore
Yea, he's coming to play baseball but I thought he was going to walk on the football team. To be honest, I saw his tape and kid is really, really good QB. I hope we have a change to convert him to a FB player full time. Tee did a good job with him.

DC3

Recruit
Premium
Baseball commit but doubt he makes it on campus as he is a top 75 draft prospect and will be getting a fat signing bonus

Trav

Redshirt Freshman
Last kid who did that didn't stick with football for long. Forgot his name. I'm sure someone remembers.

CDWright40

Kyle Rittenhouse shot Dr.LThugU
If he takes one snap on the game day he switches from a baseball scholarship to football. He will either go right to the minor leagues and skip college or he will play one year of baseball at Miami and declare for the draft. Not going to play football.

TheOriginalCane

All American
Premium
If he takes one snap on the game day he switches from a baseball scholarship to football. He will either go right to the minor leagues and skip college or he will play one year of baseball at Miami and declare for the draft. Not going to play football.

I think if he is on-campus for 1 year, it no longer causes the IC to flip from baseball to football. Regardless, if your "one year of baseball" prediction is correct, then it doesn't matter anyhow.

Ajcane8

Recruit
I think if he is on-campus for 1 year, it no longer causes the IC to flip from baseball to football. Regardless, if your "one year of baseball" prediction is correct, then it doesn't matter anyhow.
Can't only play one year of baseball. Have to wait three years (or turn 21) if you sign a baseball scholarship and enroll at a four year school.