Kaden Martin 2022 CF/LHP/QB Dual sport athlete Offered

So what did he hit last year?

Listen, I get the MLB gushes over 5 tool players. But hitting 250 in highschool...I've never seen one get drafted in the first round. Maybe in college...but HS. Wow I would be shocked.

But I didnt know those were his freshman stats. So I'm very curious as to what his most recent stats are.
Pretty sure his sophomore year got cancelled or was extremely short. Either way those numbers don’t matter. It’s what you do on the showcase circuit.

Advertisement
Move this to the Wizards Den boys. He's never wearing a football uniform at UM. I just hope he puts on a baseball uni for a year before he slides to the pros.

I didn’t look at his baseball highlights because I don’t watch it to know what looks good but as a football player? This kids looks **** good. Live arm. Very strong. Very good mobility. Not a bad throwing motion. He’s really a sleeper recruit. He looks really good as a football player. We need to convert him to football 100% when he gets here. He’s the exact kinda of QB Lashlee can mold. He’s mobile AND a good base thrower. His intangible are what’s gonna set the tone.

I wouldn’t say he wouldn’t make it to campus just yet. He’s a legit prospect but he’s not considered among the nation’s elite. If he goes in the first 3 rounds then that specific team is probably trying to save some money. He’s got to have an astounding year this year to shoot up. This class is expected to be college heavy.

I wouldn’t say he wouldn’t make it to campus just yet. He’s a legit prospect but he’s not considered among the nation’s elite. If he goes in the first 3 rounds then that specific team is probably trying to save some money. He’s got to have an astounding year this year to shoot up. This class is expected to be college heavy.
He’s next year, not this April and he’s a top 100 guy already on draft boards. A consensus top 30 high school guy, and ranked as high as top 10. What he asks for will ultimately determine where he goes. He isn’t a cant miss guaranteed top 3 round pick, yet. But guys who test that well with that frame, are hard to keep. I don’t think he makes it to campus unless he wants to be here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Move this to the Wizards Den boys. He's never wearing a football uniform at UM. I just hope he puts on a baseball uni for a year before he slides to the pros.

Does baseball allow 1-and-done? I always get so confused by the different draft-eligibility rules in the different sports.

Does baseball allow 1-and-done? I always get so confused by the different draft-eligibility rules in the different sports.
The #7 dual threat does not seem like a "no-way he'll play" guy.

No they don't for D1. You have to be 3 years removed typically. I believe there are cases that allow for 2 but I forget if the top of my head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back