Kaden Helms ‘22 TE

Thanks for the info. Have you heard anything on Micah Riley and how do you feel Riley/Helms compare to one another?

Riley should be visiting UM also on his own dime. He's a more traditional TE who loves to play physical. Helms is faster/versatile with more upside IMO.

Advertisement
Like which ones?

The top 2 te's currently are both from METRO ATLANTA and ATHENS, GA, the #3 is from South Carolina. Kaden Helms and RJ Maryland are both top 20 players at the position
Make believe land. He’s roaming around make believe land.

Nole boards say he visited FSU a couple weeks ago

@CANEMC Frost has ZERO juice recruiting in-state? How much longer until he gets canned?

They’ll be calling for his head next season. Lost a few weapons on offense and their schedule includes for sure big losses to Oklahoma and Ohio State. It was rumored that they were trying to get out of the Oklahoma game...lol

Advertisement
Like which ones?

The top 2 te's currently are both from METRO ATLANTA and ATHENS, GA, the #3 is from South Carolina. Kaden Helms and RJ Maryland are both top 20 players at the position
Brevin Jordan was from Las Vegas and Mallory was a Jacksonville boy with Michigan bloodlines. What's your point?

It's a down year in Florida, clearly. But No one has put more TEs in the league than Miami.
One of the Georgia kids is leaning toward LSU the South Carolina kid is leaning toward Florida.

RJ is ranked outside the top 20 and Helms is leaning OU.
I'm shocked we can't get traction with a top 15 TE.

Brevin Jordan was from Las Vegas and Mallory was a Jacksonville boy with Michigan bloodlines. What's your point?

It's a down year in Florida, clearly. But No one has put more TEs in the league than Miami.
One of the Georgia kids is leaning toward LSU the South Carolina kid is leaning toward Florida.

RJ is ranked outside the top 20 and Helms is leaning OU.
I'm shocked we can't get traction with a top 15 TE.

Which 1 of Brevin And Mallory was from GA. 1 of them being from **** athens?.

Both kids leaning to sec schools is kind of proving my point (something i already knew)

RJ is one of the greatest canes son...Helms we dont know anything right now considering some one that knows him personally is ont his thread talking.

Your worried about rankings on a recruiting board(247, RIVALS) you need to know who is the high ups on THEIR board. They may have the guys they are targeting higher rated on the board

Also we signed 2 highly rated tes just in the last class. Its not some dire situation where you need to be shocked what type of traction we are having in march.

Make believe land. He’s roaming around make believe land.
@ me next time you phony tough guy.

Go back to your private convos with "insiders" cause your soft *** ego needs to feel important.

Make believe land. That's the f*cking perfect way to describe how you think of yourself on this board hahahaha

Advertisement
@ me next time you phony tough guy.

Go back to your private convos with "insiders" cause your soft *** ego needs to feel important.

Make believe land. That's the f*cking perfect way to describe how you think of yourself on this board hahahaha
@Zmoney Do you need some therapy for all the butthurt I’ve done to you my son? I’ll happily pay it for you. I don’t want you to grow up and like hate your life and stuff.

Which 1 of Brevin And Mallory was from GA. 1 of them being from **** athens?.

Both kids leaning to sec schools is kind of proving my point (something i already knew)

RJ is one of the greatest canes son...Helms we dont know anything right now considering some one that knows him personally is ont his thread talking.

Your worried about rankings on a recruiting board(247, RIVALS) you need to know who is the high ups on THEIR board. They may have the guys they are targeting higher rated on the board

Also we signed 2 highly rated tes just in the last class. Its not some dire situation where you need to be shocked what type of traction we are having in march.
Fair. I don't know how the coaches see their board. I'm basing it off the rankings (which are normally pretty **** accurate)

Taking legacies hasn't often worked out for the Canes which is probably why I'm concerned. Appreciate the perspective.

Last edited:
Spoke to his trainer today and Helms did visit last weekend. Loved the campus/facilities, and we're definitely in his top schools right now.
Any info on where we stand with those other NE boys? Seen a couple of twitter posts with them all lumped in together. Would love all three of Helms, Jackson and Woods in this class. Them boys nice.

Advertisement
Any info on where we stand with those other NE boys? Seen a couple of twitter posts with them all lumped in together. Would love all three of Helms, Jackson and Woods in this class. Them boys nice.
@CANEMC knows more than me, but from what I can tell Jackson & Woods are a package deal and Jackson currently isn't a take for us

Woods is trying to visit soon. He's a trench bulldozer that we need to get back on top.

Trying to see what's up with Jackson.

Advertisement
@CANEMC knows more than me, but from what I can tell Jackson & Woods are a package deal and Jackson currently isn't a take for us

Right now the best talent is leaving the area. That includes basketball prospects too. Tomorrow 5-star G Hunter Sallis (my cousin) is making his decision. Gonzaga, Kentucky, North Carolina, Duke, etc all have been after him. It feels good to see the 'O' shining. Plenty of athletes around here.

@Zmoney Do you need some therapy for all the butthurt I’ve done to you my son? I’ll happily pay it for you. I don’t want you to grow up and like hate your life and stuff.

I do therapy and I'm 100% confident you don't out earn me so spare me the handouts Phonybrod.

It's helped me become more self aware amongst other things. But the self awareness part is something you would benefit from. I've never seen a f*gg*t who thinks he's special because of his DM conversations like you hahaha. The way you condescendingly respond to people on the board as if you played in the league or are plugged into the team outside a couple scraps you beg guys for makes me cringe.

Oh and it doesn't matter how much therapy I do. It wont stop me from calling out phony *** message board heroes.

Oh I’m at 7v7 practice weekly. I’ll be talking to him more than Justice.

1616703600507.png

Advertisement
Back