Kaaya Wright & the Awffense - Just How Bad Were They?

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
First of all, allow me to officially welcome myself back to this heII hole. You're welcome. Now it's time to dig deep into the stats and reveal just how terribly Kaaya and Richt let this team down, failing to beat an awful FSU team and wasting not only a stellar defensive performance, but also one of the best opportunities to grab a W in the rivalry in a very long time. Pay attention and learn how to post, you droopy tltted retards.

Get ready for some quick-hitting facts and stats. Here....we....go!

- Florida State's defense is ranked 121st in yards per play.
- Miami averaged 4.6 yards per play on Saturday.
- 4.6 yards per play would rank 124th in the country offensively.

- Miami totaled 274 yards of offense
- The other 5 teams to play FSU averaged 438 yards of offense
- Miami totaled the lowest number of yards of any of their opponents
- Including Charleston Southern
- They totaled 294

- If you remove cupcake Charleston Southern, 4 D1 opponents vs FSU have averaged 475 yards of offense
- A full 200 yards more than Miami could muster

- These 4 D1 opponents averaged 42 points against FSU
- Miami scored 19

- These 4 D1 opponents averaged 7.5 yards per play against FSU
- Miami averaged 4.6

- FSU's defense let 4 D1 opponents convert 51% of their 3rd downs
- That would be good for dead last in NCAA football for defenses
- Miami converted just 21 % of theirs
- That would be good for dead last in NCAA football for offenses

- Other D1 teams averaged 4.28 yards per carry against FSU
- Miami averaged 2.2 vs FSU
- Charleston Southern ran for 3.9 yards a pop.....

- Other D1 teams averaged 10.2 yards per pass attempt
- Miami averaged 6.7 yards per pass attempt
- Charleston Southern threw for 7.1 yards an attempt vs FSU

Miami, at home, with a junior QB that many have billed as elite, turned in the worst offensive performance of any FSU opponent this season. A porous FSU defense that ranks:

74th in total defense
82nd in pass defense
75th in rush defense
95th in scoring defense

Kaaya and Richt need to head into the film room this week... and then the rest of the team needs to barricade them inside and light it on fire.

**Wednesday I will be releasing a version for the defense**

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wasn't you all anti Manny Diaz? Lol yeah don't care what you have to say. Funny that you wait to pop up after a loss though. Sad.

Advertisement
First of all, allow me to officially welcome myself back to this heII hole. You're welcome. Now it's time to dig deep into the stats and reveal just how terribly Kaaya and Richt let this team down, failing to beat an awful FSU team and wasting not only a stellar defensive performance, but also one of the best opportunities to grab a W in the rivalry in a very long time. Pay attention and learn how to post, you droopy tltted retards.

Get ready for some quick-hitting facts and stats. Here....we....go!

- Florida State's defense is ranked 121st in yards per play.
- Miami averaged 4.6 yards per play on Saturday.
- 4.6 yards per play would rank 124th in the country offensively.

- Miami totaled 274 yards of offense
- The other 5 teams to play FSU averaged 438 yards of offense
- Miami totaled the lowest number of yards of any of their opponents
- Including Charleston Southern
- They totaled 294

- If you remove cupcake Charleston Southern, 4 D1 opponents vs FSU have averaged 475 yards of offense
- A full 200 yards more than Miami could muster

- These 4 D1 opponents averaged 42 points against FSU
- Miami scored 19

- These 4 D1 opponents averaged 7.5 yards per play against FSU
- Miami averaged 4.6

- FSU's defense let 4 D1 opponents convert 51% of their 3rd downs
- That would be good for dead last in NCAA football for defenses
- Miami converted just 21 % of theirs
- That would be good for dead last in NCAA football for offenses

- Other D1 teams averaged 4.28 yards per carry against FSU
- Miami averaged 2.2 vs FSU
- Charleston Southern ran for 3.9 yards a pop.....

- Other D1 teams averaged 10.2 yards per pass attempt
- Miami averaged 6.7 yards per pass attempt
- Charleston Southern threw for 7.1 yards an attempt vs FSU

Miami, at home, with a junior QB that many have billed as elite, turned in the worst offensive performance of any FSU opponent this season. A porous FSU defense that ranks:

74th in total defense
82nd in pass defense
75th in rush defense
95th in scoring defense

Kaaya and Richt need to head into the film room this week... and then the rest of the team needs to barricade them inside and light it on fire.

**Wednesday I will be releasing a version for the defense**

Good to have you back WTH. Good post and those stats and metrics are disturbing. That isn't just bad. What you just highlighted shows that offensively we were the very definition of being inept, incompetent, and just downright awful.

In your opinion, what was the root cause of that abortion of a performance? Why do you think that Richt never attempted to take advantage of FSUs **** pile of a defense? Talk to me bro.

It was a combination of our offense sucking and FSU's defense being not nearly as ****** as indicated by their numbers coming into our game. They have played a very tough schedule against some good offenses. The only semi decent defense we had played prior to FSU was GT, and our offense looked mediocre in that game too.

Comparing how we did to how Charleston Southern did doesn't make sense. That was a low intensity scrimmage game and most of their starters were pulled in the second half.

It was a combination of our offense sucking and FSU's defense being not nearly as ****ty as indicated by their numbers coming into our game. They have played a very tough schedule against some good offenses. The only semi decent defense we had played prior to FSU was GT, and our offense looked mediocre in that game too.

Comparing how we did to how Charleston Southern did doesn't make sense. That was a low intensity scrimmage game and most of their starters were pulled in the second half.
Lol excuses from the weak dyk brigade

Chas southern outperformed Miami

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It was a combination of our offense sucking and FSU's defense being not nearly as ****ty as indicated by their numbers coming into our game. They have played a very tough schedule against some good offenses. The only semi decent defense we had played prior to FSU was GT, and our offense looked mediocre in that game too.

Lol excuses from the weak dyk brigade

Chas southern outperformed Miami

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I forgot I was posting on a message board for a minute.

What I meant to say was we suck, fire everybody, fly a banner, fold the program.

The Grim Richter got scared vs FSU cause he knew his QB couldn't get out from under center.

I like Kaaya. I don't love him. But if you know you have a QB that runs a 12.5 shuttle having him under center probably isn't the best route to go.

If you go back and watch Dorsey that kid would get to the top of his drop in a FLASH! It takes Kaayak 12 steps to make a 5 step drop.

If you can't 5-7 step drop from under center effectively then why the fvck is your QB under center?

Nice to have you active here again WTH

Advertisement
It was a combination of our offense sucking and FSU's defense being not nearly as ****** as indicated by their numbers coming into our game. They have played a very tough schedule against some good offenses.

That's awful. FSU accumulated those bad defensive stats because their defense sucks *** juice.

the pick against App St on the goaline was a huge red flag, it was a mistake that could've turned that whole game around against a quality opponent, and he did it again up double digits and gave life to a real team, guy makes terrible decisions when games are in hand.. that is called a liability

Advertisement
Great post.

Between Mark Richt's rudimentary offense - which is weird to say, but then again, his hey day as a playcaller was 20 years ago - and Kaaya just not acclimating well to the offense and playing poorly make for a pretty terrible forecast if everyone doesn't get on the same page, quickly. The meat of our schedule is here and things won't end well if the offense, of all things, doesn't start to produce.

We need to run the ball more. The offense needs a little more variety then simple, obvious runs. The offense needs to use this to set up the playaction for the deep ball and use our ******* NFL caliber TEs.

Less shotgun, more two 22 personnel sets that best utilize our great talent.

Great to have you back, missed your posts over here. That being said I'm even more depressed about that game now. I was very hopeful heading into the season that Richt would turn Kaaya into a legit 1st round QB, unfortunately he's the same hapless guy we've seen for the last 3 years.

This week is a huge test for Richt and the offense, UNC will score some points on us and their D is as bad or worse than FSU, can we move the ball and score, I got a bad feeling we won't.

Yup, major ****ting of the bed by the O and PMR. They had every chance to work the kinks out of the O before the 5th gama of the season and they took giant ****s in each others mouths. Now, they get 1 do-over and this weekend is it. Crash and burn vs the goats (and **** anyuone working the sore shoulder excuse already) and we are jumping off the wagon with the quickness.

eh, any other game/team and the stats posted here scare me.

if one doesnt understand stats & even coaching advantages(to a degree) go out the window for this one, they havent been paying attention the last few years.

this isnt a 1 +1 =2 type of game, and never will be.

that aside, this was a good thread for any other game on the schedule. next couple games will tell us what we need to know.

glad to have you back, WhatTheHell.

Advertisement
Back