Kaaya playing subpar this year.....

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
Does not look like a first round pick so far.... continuous to play average will be back next year. Maybe Richt holding back the offense.

Advertisement
Just stop with these threads already we know he didn't complete every pass and scramble out of pressure on 3rd and long. Worst QB in the history of Miami, we deserve to be 0-4

The goal was to be 4-0 after game 4. Not have Kaaya look like a first-round pick.

Footwork needs work but he will start on Sunday's for the next 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Career high completion percentage at 66. 8 tds in 4 games and had 16 in 13 games last year.

Advertisement
Plays great, pressure got to him a few times today and deflected/caused bad throws.
Remember he is adjusting to the new offense as well.. they will get it worked out..
The throw to coley was an NFL pass

66 percent passing 934 8 td 3 int in 4 games lol okay... some of yall cannot be helped man

Last edited:
Advertisement
13-19 241 1 TD, whats the problem? Besides maybe 1 or 2 more passing TD's. He's keeping the ball safe, no?

That's what I'm saying lol some of these people take things for granted. Brads good, we should be happy we have him.

13-19 241 1 TD, whats the problem? Besides maybe 1 or 2 more passing TD's. He's keeping the ball safe, no?

He didnt throw for 500 yards and 7 tds....so people think he looks bad

Watson had 60 more yards with 29 more attempts when he played GT last week. LOL

Advertisement
Plays great, pressure got to him a few times today and deflected/caused bad throws.
Remember he is adjusting to the new offense as well.. they will get it worked out..
The throw to coley was an NFL pass

The throw to Coley should've been picked. Bad decision, good result/concentration by Coley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He fine. ****. He played fine today. We were so much better than they were it was not even close. He will have one of those games when we absolutely need him to and erryone will shut up.

Man brad make some dumb dicisions sometimes and it bothers me I don't know if it's the play calling or brad.

He was good today. If anything we were very vanilla and didn't open it up. If you notice, when we dialed up throws where we decided to drive the ball downfield, he was on target.

Advertisement
Back