Kaaya playing subpar this year.....

He played well today.

He played fine today; my biggest issue is him holding to the ball too long.

As for our offense: It was difficult to get into rhythm. GT had the ball for 2/3 of the game. GT ran twice as many plays as us in the first half.

Advertisement
We've had the transitive theory argument a million times on here. When we played Clemson last yr there was no doubt who the better quarterback was in that game. I thought Kaaya was okay today. Dudes giving him way too much credit on that throw to coley, if that's an NFL throw it's also an interception. He's a good quarterback not great, he really struggles under pressure. I personally do not see the arm strength there. I don't see first round talent in him, lacks the arm and moxie in my opinion.
I root like mad for the guy, he's a cane but I can honestly asses him too

Ppl criticizing Kayaa need to explain beyond "he doesn't look right."

Here is the deal. His numbers are good. The issue is that we still have back 2 back- 3 and outs vs overmatched opponents.

When Richt has trusted him by throwing on 1st down he hasn't always delivered.

When you look at QBs like Jackson setting the world on Fire. It was assumed that Kayaa a projected first rounder working with a QB guru like richt would be putting up eye popping numbers and it hasn't happened yet.

With that said I still believe Kayaa will deliver in the up coming weeks.

Ppl criticizing Kayaa need to explain beyond "he doesn't look right."

Here is the deal. His numbers are good. The issue is that we still have back 2 back- 3 and outs vs overmatched opponents.

When Richt has trusted him by throwing on 1st down he hasn't always delivered.

When you look at QBs like Jackson setting the world on Fire. It was assumed that Kayaa a projected first rounder working with a QB guru like richt would be putting up eye popping numbers and it hasn't happened yet.

With that said I still believe Kayaa will deliver in the up coming weeks.

Jackson is setting the world on fire running. He is a average passer.

13-19 241 1 TD, whats the problem? Besides maybe 1 or 2 more passing TD's. He's keeping the ball safe, no?

That's what I'm saying lol some of these people take things for granted. Brads good, we should be happy we have him.

13-19 241 1 TD, whats the problem? Besides maybe 1 or 2 more passing TD's. He's keeping the ball safe, no?

He didnt throw for 500 yards and 7 tds....so people think he looks bad

Watson had 60 more yards with 29 more attempts when he played GT last week. LOL

and Watson is a God, not a supposed first round pick

Advertisement
He played alright today, but I don't understand the playcalling at times. Maybe he's doing some things in practice well that isn't translating to game day regarding him rolling out.

Anyhow, you can't really complain about his play this year. The only thing I think people have made a mistake in him is how good he is. He's good, not great, and as I've said all along....his footwork hinders what he can do. Give him a big open pocket with time, he's very good. Anything that requires him to move, even just moving up in the pocket and his game falls apart.

It amazes me that people can be this stupid. People have dislike Kaaya since day 1 and they look at every incomplete pass as validation of that. It's sad that fans can't just enjoy what they have.

The goal was to be 4-0 after game 4. Not have Kaaya look like a first-round pick.

That's not true. Trust me, I've debated with people about Kaaya over the offseason, and most of our fans cared more about his stats and NFL draft status than whether he won. Seriously.

Even today I saw someone brag about how well he plays against FSU as if he isn't 0-2 against them.

That being said I'm not critical of his peformance this year so far. We're 4-0, and he's made the throws he's needed to throughout the games. Now is when our schedule gets interesting.

Advertisement
When Richt left him in shotgun he looked good. Especially the drive after GT cut it to 28-21.

That was a great drive.

He had a very sound efficient day today. Nearly as many yards as Watson put on gt last week with 30 less passes and a solid completion percentage and no turnovers.. Wtf do you people want??

It amazes me that people can be this stupid. People have dislike Kaaya since day 1 and they look at every incomplete pass as validation of that. It's sad that fans can't just enjoy what they have.

The Miami fanbase is the end result of hot take journalism. In other words, idiots are so desperate to be first, they will make up a narrative that isn't supported by numbers, film or common sense. Brad Kaaya had ONE awful game this season, the other three games, he was pretty good, if not always perfect. Yes, he's missed some throws this season, SO HAS EVERY SINGLE QUARTERBACK IN THE COUNTRY. Is Josh Rosen a bum? How about Deshaun Watson? Those guys have put together multiple stinkers, yet Kaaya is straight garbage because of one awful game.

Only knock on brad is that he can sense pressure but does nothing to evade it which often ends up with his arm getting hit mid throw.That Peyton Manning style really shows sometimes

Advertisement
He made the best pass I have ever seen him make early in the game. He put the ball in the only location where it wouldn't get picked between 2 defenders.

68% 1 td couple hundred yards.. he was fine.. we need richt to open it up and let us pass a little more.

Does not look like a first round pick so far.... continuous to play average will be back next year. Maybe Richt holding back the offense.

Why? They are 4 games into the season....and if he was it wouldn't excuse his play with the offense they are currently running.

Advertisement

No turnovers, protected the ball, drove the team down the field on the first series and drove the team down the field to score everytime GT scored on us to answer the bell.

Is he Ken Dorsey? ***** Nah! Can we win with him..yes we can.

Kaaya is the goods... The only thing thats hurting him is his mobility. If he had the speed of Stephen Morris he would be a for sure top 5 NFL draft pick.

He is doing fine. When we have 3 wrs sets, he is all American. When we try to throw from our power running sets. He holds the ball to long, and looks nervous. Richt will get him right.

Advertisement
Back