Kaaya on interest from other schools

“USC has shown a little bit of contact,” he said. “They wanted me to come to their camp but really I just can’t do that as a Miami commit."

"I can’t jeopardize anything. It’s a solid commitment. I have no reason to dip around other schools.” - Brad Kaaya

That's how it works.

Limited ***gotry in this young kid. More commits should take notice.

No because we're against good things happening for our school. We're against kids actually supporting the program and recruiting for our team.

I'LL KICK ANYONE'S *** IN THIS ROOM!

Someone in there called me a.......***.

Advertisement
Are you saying we want our commitments to remain solid to UM and players committed to other schools, we want their commitments to be soft and to be persuaded to Miami instead?

/mind blown

Advertisement
i know trent dilfer is a *** but this is what he had to say on Kaaya on 247 after his Elite 11 sunday showing: "Brad Kaaya, West Hills (Calif.) Chaminade (Miami commit)

"He makes the extremely difficult look easy. I've said this before, but that's really what you look for in greatness. He makes everything look incredibly easy."

yeeeeeee

“USC has shown a little bit of contact,” he said. “They wanted me to come to their camp but really I just can’t do that as a Miami commit."

"I can’t jeopardize anything. It’s a solid commitment. I have no reason to dip around other schools.” - Brad Kaaya

That's how it works.

No because we're against good things happening for our school. We're against kids actually supporting the program and recruiting for our team.

Not sure if should neg self for knowing where these quotes are from :(

HBK is climbing up my rankings. He'll never catch Olsen but he will get close.

Advertisement
I'll say this.....we sure don't want any of our kids talking to other schools because if they do we freak out but we're hoping for Cook, Moten etc to switch to us. That's why I don't get upset when a kid mentions another school because at this point it's only words.

Do you think "fans" of any NCAA football team feels differently? Do you feel guilty for not wanting Edouard to look around at the same time badly wanting Cook to look at us?
If you do feel guilty then you are not the typical team fanatic.

Barton Simmons elite 11 writer has some results from the competition. "Through 2.5 days of #Elite11 work, Trent Dilfer's top 6 QBs in no order: Sean White, Kaaya, Blough, Carta-Samuel, Kyle Allen, Deshaun Watson"

BK a top 6 qb from a 3 star with two offers. So glad he's a cane and continues to rep and stay loyal

Are you saying we want our commitments to remain solid to UM and players committed to other schools, we want their commitments to be soft and to be persuaded to Miami instead?

/mind blown

You're right that it's mind-blowing that UM fans want UM to get as many great players as possible, which means keeping our commits and possibly stealing others'.

Advertisement
I'll say this.....we sure don't want any of our kids talking to other schools because if they do we freak out but we're hoping for Cook, Moten etc to switch to us. That's why I don't get upset when a kid mentions another school because at this point it's only words.
I agree 100% with this but at the same time it still feels good to see the word "commitment" means something still. I was always taught growing up that when you say you're going to do something, you do it. I think that's been lost over the years.

rep plus like

That's how it works.

hey Mike Dexter. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .***! LOL

/nice reference bud

Advertisement

Not sure if should neg self for knowing where these quotes are from :(

Can't Hardly Wait is a cinematic masterpiece. You should be proud.

I read an interview with his mother where the subject was her business-a very successful one- and she emphasized that she wanted to raise "responsible children." Seems like she has been successful.

Advertisement
Back