Kaaya on interest from other schools

Problem2

All-American
Premium
“USC has shown a little bit of contact,” he said. “They wanted me to come to their camp but really I just can’t do that as a Miami commit."

"I can’t jeopardize anything. It’s a solid commitment. I have no reason to dip around other schools.” - Brad Kaaya

That's how it works.

Advertisement
Wow, the kid seems destine for greatness. It's going to be a great battle next year for the starting spot.

Advertisement
I'll say this.....we sure don't want any of our kids talking to other schools because if they do we freak out but we're hoping for Cook, Moten etc to switch to us. That's why I don't get upset when a kid mentions another school because at this point it's only words.

I'll say this.....we sure don't want any of our kids talking to other schools because if they do we freak out but we're hoping for Cook, Moten etc to switch to us. That's why I don't get upset when a kid mentions another school because at this point it's only words.
I agree 100% with this but at the same time it still feels good to see the word "commitment" means something still. I was always taught growing up that when you say you're going to do something, you do it. I think that's been lost over the years.

Advertisement

That's probably because we are UM fans and want as many great players here as possible and aren't really all that concerned with playing it Even Steven and being logical about it.

That is the thing, we're Miami fans. We want things to go OUR WAY and ONLY OUR WAY. There is nothing wrong with that. You support a program and not fairness. So when Kaaya does this, it is quite refreshing. When a kid from another school decommits and commits to our school, we want that as well.

There is no fair trade, most of us (because there are those on this board that don't act like it) want things to only go for Miami. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccck Fairness!

I don't care about other programs, I don't care about kids that commit to other programs because I want things to be POSITIVE for MIAMI and ONLY MIAMI.

fa·nat·ic adjective \fə-ˈna-tik\

Definition of FANATIC

: marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion

That's probably because we are UM fans and want as many great players here as possible and aren't really all that concerned with playing it Even Steven and being logical about it.

I don't understand how people can possibly feel differently. If you are a Miami fan, than aren't you biased toward Pro-Miami things?

Advertisement
“USC has shown a little bit of contact,” he said. “They wanted me to come to their camp but really I just can’t do that as a Miami commit."

"I can’t jeopardize anything. It’s a solid commitment. I have no reason to dip around other schools.” - Brad Kaaya

That's how it works.

Limited ***gotry in this young kid. More commits should take notice.

That's how it works.

No because we're against good things happening for our school. We're against kids actually supporting the program and recruiting for our team.

I don't understand how people can possibly feel differently. If you are a Miami fan, than aren't you biased toward Pro-Miami things?

The new age of scientific fan is all about fairness, logic and objectivity. They are big around these parts.

Advertisement

The new age of scientific fan is all about fairness, logic and objectivity. They are big around these parts.

I'll have the pancakes in the Age of Enlightenment.

That's how it works.

No because we're against good things happening for our school. We're against kids actually supporting the program and recruiting for our team.

I'LL KICK ANYONE'S *** IN THIS ROOM!

Complete opposite than the South Florida divas we deal with. "Yeah I'm committed, but still looking and keeping my options open. I'd say about 75% - 80% done deal"

I would love to see my wife's reaction if I told her that when she was my fiancee

Advertisement
Back