Kaaya Lions

caneaddict

Senior
Heard Adam beasley on 790 refer to his situation being "mishandled" by him and Richt, and that some sort of agreement should of been reached between the 2 as if there was a disagreement of some sort. Anyone have more insight on this?

Advertisement
Here's your insight: that's typical know-nothing radio talk show host verbal diarrhea.

Do you think that low-salary no-talent radio clown has any fūcking idea what goes on at UM?

Hope he lands on his feet but right now he knows he screwed up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Kaaya could have stayed if he wanted too but he had his eyes set on the NFL. It is what it is

Here's your insight: that's typical know-nothing radio talk show host verbal diarrhea.

Do you think that low-salary no-talent radio clown has any fūcking idea what goes on at UM?

He's a reporter for the Miami Herald but I think he covers the Dolphins. Not sure who/where he'd be getting Canes into from.

Advertisement
I am not sure I saw many articles predicting Brad to go in the first 3 rounds so not sure this is that much of a surprise
- BTW - think a lot of people had Coley going early ----- not happening either

Don't understand the big deal here I don't think any of the guys that came out this year other Njoku or Elder have a chance to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaya will be fine in the NFL..he goes 4th or 5th and develop behind a good veteran... NFL QB's make the bulk of their money on their second and third contracts. A lot of these first and second round guys fizzle out in a couple of years.

If he lands with Pittsburg, the saints or the patriots, he'll be able to learn a lot from an established veteran without being pressured to start, like Blake bortle for example. He knew he was going to go late in the draft. Dak was a 4th rounder and he's doing just fine. Brad will be fine too.

He's a reporter for the Miami Herald but I think he covers the Dolphins. Not sure who/where he'd be getting Canes into from.

He is.

Doesn't change a thing. Talk sports radio is one uniformed hot take after another. He has no contact with UM. Thats SMD. So you're telling me he scooped her? Nah...he's just running off at the mouth.

Anybody can guess there may have been some tension between Bard and Rick, but it's just guessing unless you actually know. And he spends ZERO time at Miami

Advertisement
This makes zero sense. Wtf is there to agree on? Kaaya being the starter?

Kaaya got bad advice, made a stupid decision and now has to live with it. **** him and his arrogance for thinking declaring this year was his best choice.

Last edited:

Kaaya got bad advice, made a stupid decision and now has to live with it. **** him and his arrogance for thinking declaring this year was his best choice.

He knew he wasnt getting drafted high. He said he didnt care and just wanted a chance in the nfl.

He knew he wasnt getting drafted high. He said he didnt care and just wanted a chance in the nfl.
This

Advertisement
I don't think CMR asked kaaya to leave. But I also don't think he made Kaaya feel like he really wanted him back. CMR was ready to move on imo.

This

Kaaya didnt like being challenged from Coach Richt, he knew he wasnt going to be drafted high and really wanted to just leave... the draft isnt the issue, he doesnt care. He didnt want to be the starting qb for UM anymore and saying he's going to the draft was his only way out.

Advertisement
Back