Kaaya Lions

27TD 7INTs last year. You Kaaya haters are some b*tches

Those weak stats mean nothing I saw him play... 27 TDs shows his limitations. Can't get to 30 TDs or more to save his life which is why we never won 10 games under his "leadership"

30 is pretty arbitrary. What if Kaaya had thrown 3 more TDs against FAMU?

What if he could throw just one more against FSU?

Then we win. What if the D gave up one less? What if ST didn't let a PAT get blocked? What if Kaaya's tooth didn't get nocked the fck out in the first quarter?

We can go on and on, but it's pretty arbitrary to say if an individual had done one more thing like he's the single reason we weren't better.

This. Kaaya wasn't the only one out there not making plays. What if Berrios catching the TD? What if we get one more stop? What if Denzel Perrman, our best linebacker this decade, doesn't bounce off Cook like a pinball and give up a 45 yard TD? What if a referee doesn't decide to throw a bull**** flag on a hold? Football rarely comes down to one play or one player. I don't think kaaya lived up to what I thought he would be, but its insane to insinuate that "if he just made one more play" we win

Advertisement
Did someone really say Jacory Harris was better than Brad Kaaya? Without question all credibility is lost with nonsense like that.

Those weak stats mean nothing I saw him play... 27 TDs shows his limitations. Can't get to 30 TDs or more to save his life which is why we never won 10 games under his "leadership"

30 is pretty arbitrary. What if Kaaya had thrown 3 more TDs against FAMU?

What if he could throw just one more against FSU?

Then we win. What if the D gave up one less? What if ST didn't let a PAT get blocked? What if Kaaya's tooth didn't get nocked the fck out in the first quarter?

We can go on and on, but it's pretty arbitrary to say if an individual had done one more thing like he's the single reason we weren't better.

This. Kaaya wasn't the only one out there not making plays. What if Berrios catching the TD? What if we get one more stop? What if Denzel Perrman, our best linebacker this decade, doesn't bounce off Cook like a pinball and give up a 45 yard TD? What if a referee doesn't decide to throw a bull**** flag on a hold? Football rarely comes down to one play or one player. I don't think kaaya lived up to what I thought he would be, but its insane to insinuate that "if he just made one more play" we win

Kaaya is the qb.... the play of the offense starts and ends with him. Everything else aside from that happens in every game... WRs drop bad passes, linebackers miss tackles refs blow calls.... an elite qb can win games regardless. Too many drives killed on crucial downs for it to not have been squarely on Kaaya.

Did someone really say Jacory Harris was better than Brad Kaaya? Without question all credibility is lost with nonsense like that.

Jacory and Kaaya are on the same level but if I want to win a big game I'm taking Jacory over him any day of the week... which makes Jacory a better qb.

Who the **** needs FSU or UF trolls on this board when half of the "fans" on here will troll their own ASAP! Some of ya'll r weirdos. I ain't no rah rah ni99a, but my god, some of ya'll can't wait to bash players. Give Kaaya a break; he was a good QB here. Not his fault we had an incompetent coaching staff for 2/3 of his career. Not his fault our D couldn't hold a lead against FSU in 2015. Not his fault an OL can't hold a block for 1 sec for a PAT in 2016. Like give the ni99a a break. Personally, I hope he balls out. Any one who repped this U and wind up successful, is another notch in my team's belt for creating NFL players.

And who are you a fan of? Celebrating the mediocrity of a QB who tucked his tail in between his legs every in every pressure situation?

I have no doubt that a large portion of why he left early was because he didn't want to deal with the pressure that would be on him this year, because it literally made no sense for him to leave.

You're on here bashing over half the team in this post but think you're a better fan because you aren't singling anyone out? Right.

Bashing half the team??? Lol! Typical Hugh Phoney response.

So u weren't upset that D'Onofrio called prevent defense against Winston when we had them on the ropes, taking the lead at Doak?

U weren't upset that Coley kept calling the same plays, to the point that opposing defenses were in our backfield b4 the ball was snapped b/c they already knew the play??

You weren't upset when our Def had a team at 3rd and 5 on a crucial drive, and constantly gave up the 1st b/c of patty cake alignments?

U weren't upset when Coley took the ball out of Kaaya's hand driving in the Sun Bowl against WASU, to put it in a Yearby's hand, a RB, so he could throw the ball into a blizzard??!

U weren't upset w Richt calling RPOs v. letting Kaaya sling?

U weren't upset that a f'n PAT got blocked from a blown assignment????!

If u said no to any of those then mutha****** u lying. If u didn't scream at ur TV at Golden, or throw something towards D'Onofrios way, ur lying. That's not calling out half the team; ni99a those r facts. And the fact is, **** yeah Kaaya blew some games, too. But **** yeah he played well enough for us to win many more than we did.

Could he handle pocket pressure? Nope. Did he look like wounded duck running? Yep. But was he terrible here? **** No. Ya'll wasn't even on Morris' head like this, and didn't he go 0 for against FSwho too? Plain and simple, I root for all my Canes to be successful. Having The U flashed at pro bowls or scoring TDs, that's the best recruiting tool. But, at the same time, I'm glad that ni99a Kaaya is gone; he irked me....but no way in the world will I just bash him. Criticize, cool. Voice displeasures? Cool. Taking pleasure at a ni99a failing at the next level, being a former Cane? That's weirdo s**t, and I stand by that 💯

Advertisement
How ironic would it be if a Cane DL or LB took Stafford out, allowing Kaaya an opportunity?

Deon bush will tear Stafford ACL , thus throwing kaaya into the starting lineup. Goes on to lead Detroit to NFC title game, and brings the city of Detroit out of the gutters

Reopen the car factories, too? Motown move back from L.A.? All the original Temptations and Four Tops come back to life?

And the fact is, **** yeah Kaaya blew some games, too. But **** yeah he played well enough for us to win many more than we did.

Could he handle pocket pressure? Nope. Did he look like wounded duck running? Yep. But was he terrible here? **** No. Ya'll wasn't even on Morris' head like this, and didn't he go 0 for against FSwho too? Plain and simple, I root for all my Canes to be successful. Having The U flashed at pro bowls or scoring TDs, that's the best recruiting tool. But, at the same time, I'm glad that ni99a Kaaya is gone; he irked me....but no way in the world will I just bash him. Criticize, cool. Voice displeasures? Cool. Taking pleasure at a ni99a failing at the next level, being a former Cane? That's weirdo s**t, and I stand by that

FIFY to get back on point.

I didn't want him to fall in the draft nor do I want him to fail in the NFL. I'm voicing my displeasures of how he performed at Miami, which to you is ok. There's nothing personal against him, so if he succeeds in the NFL that helps our program and that's what I want.

Advertisement
yeah, he's gone turn the page. lets be honest here our O-LINE sucked major a s s... He did his best while here, different oc and a sorry excuse for d1-p5 o line. **** he probably thought linda would be starting this year...

heres how i judge kaaya. swap frenchy and kaaya and mia beats fsu by double digits. swap trubiski and kaaya and mia beats unc by double digits. Same at nd, same at vt. now in miami's wins if you swapped kaaya with the losing qb i think miami still wins. he didn't throw pick sixes or fumble every snap so people find it hard to put the loss on him. but he brought absolutely nothing. as bad as the blocking and play calling were last year, there were plays there to keep the drive going and he couldn't deliver. rewatch the 2009 mia-fsu game. jacory had 2 int's one for a pick 6. i'd take that guy any day over kaaya. he rallied the offense and led a fourth quarter comeback. kaaya doesn't have a game like that. not against cinci, wf, duke, etc. having said that, god bless him for giving it his all for the u and i wish him luck in the future. but miami is 3/4 loss team with him.

heres how i judge kaaya. swap frenchy and kaaya and mia beats fsu by double digits. swap trubiski and kaaya and mia beats unc by double digits. Same at nd, same at vt. now in miami's wins if you swapped kaaya with the losing qb i think miami still wins. he didn't throw pick sixes or fumble every snap so people find it hard to put the loss on him. but he brought absolutely nothing.

Really interesting perspective.

It's impossible to prove, but that might be a pretty accurate assessment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
kaaya's first victim will be michigan QB, jake ruddock

gonna be fun to be a lions fan....finally.

Jake Ruddock of St. Thomas Aquinas. Do you see the symmetry here? You underdig?

You're teaching me here. Brady took down Michigan QBs in order to get where he's at. Now, it's Kaaya's turn to take down a Michigan QB.

He might not take the job from Stafford right away, but Brady didn't take the job from Bledsoe right away either.

Stafford, who was coached by CMR. Do you see how this works?

View attachment 48506

Looks like Brad is gonna get waived....then signed to the practice squad....according to multiple reports the Michigan QB is looking much better.

Advertisement
Back