Kaaya Lions

kaaya's first victim will be michigan QB, jake ruddock

gonna be fun to be a lions fan....finally.

Jake Ruddock of St. Thomas Aquinas. Do you see the symmetry here? You underdig?

You're teaching me here. Brady took down Michigan QBs in order to get where he's at. Now, it's Kaaya's turn to take down a Michigan QB.

He might not take the job from Stafford right away, but Brady didn't take the job from Bledsoe right away either.

Stafford, who was coached by CMR. Do you see how this works?

Symmetry. Pure undistilled symmetry.

I'm sick of opinion. That's why I laud you from littering this thread with facts.

Advertisement
kaaya's first victim will be michigan QB, jake ruddock

gonna be fun to be a lions fan....finally.

Jake Ruddock of St. Thomas Aquinas. Do you see the symmetry here? You underdig?

You're teaching me here. Brady took down Michigan QBs in order to get where he's at. Now, it's Kaaya's turn to take down a Michigan QB.

He might not take the job from Stafford right away, but Brady didn't take the job from Bledsoe right away either.

Stafford, who was coached by CMR. Do you see how this works?

Symmetry. Pure undistilled symmetry.

I'm sick of opinion. That's why I laud you from littering this thread with facts.

Ibis and Franchise responses......:lebron.jpg:

Like Tom Brady did with the Pats. Kaaya and Brady are the same. Both were sixth round picks and both hail from California and played for schools known to their fans as UM.
Almost spooky parallels. I wasn't thinking Brady; I was thinking more Kurt Warner. But now that you mention those factors I see it.

And Jim Caldwell as at least as good a coach as Bill Belichick.

Coach Caldwell's numbers are probably fairly close to Coach Belichick's numbers before Brady turned him into a genius.

Irrefragable. I expect BK to turn Coach Caldwell into a BB type genius.
My stomach is in pain...

These folks got a million excuses for why the qb brain smartest guy in the classroom the film study goat, prototypical pro style qb himself struggled against teams like FAU??

How the **** would an air raid offense been his best fit?? You can say that about every qb that doesn't live up to expectations.

Advertisement
Look, I wanted Brad to succeed here like it was nobody's business.

He had his chance against FSU last year and he couldn't close the deal. Especially on that INT that could have closed the game out.

Do you think Pro Scouts all over the League decided to pass on him in the early rounds after that game? I do.

I've noticed there is far more interest in tearing down and criticizing our players & former players than there is in actually praising and supporting the players like a real fan should. Even if you feel like Kaaya didn't meet expectations, you weren't the one losing your teeth and fighting through a shoulder injury for the team. He represented the U respectfully and he gave his all in every game.

When did our fans become so ghey? Yes we are criticizing former players who lost games for us, because we are fans and want the team to win.

If you have a crush on the guy write him a love letter.

Advertisement
How ironic would it be if a Cane DL or LB took Stafford out, allowing Kaaya an opportunity?

Deon bush will tear Stafford ACL , thus throwing kaaya into the starting lineup. Goes on to lead Detroit to NFC title game, and brings the city of Detroit out of the gutters

Advertisement
27TD 7INTs last year. You Kaaya haters are some b*tches

Those weak stats mean nothing I saw him play... 27 TDs shows his limitations. Can't get to 30 TDs or more to save his life which is why we never won 10 games under his "leadership"

30 is pretty arbitrary. What if Kaaya had thrown 3 more TDs against FAMU?

What if he could throw just one more against FSU?

Exactly every game we lost to was by a TD or less except for VT

Yall still bïtching about kaaya. Aint shït to be mad about. The dude played to his abilities. He just wasn't as good as we thought and hoped he could be.

Those weak stats mean nothing I saw him play... 27 TDs shows his limitations. Can't get to 30 TDs or more to save his life which is why we never won 10 games under his "leadership"

He did and then the PAT got blocked

Advertisement

If only Berrios could've returned every punt to the red zone, imagine how many more TD's Kaaya could've thrown.

Pat would tied game. Where was kaaya the rest of the game?

Exactly every game we lost to was by a TD or less except for VT

Yup

Then we win. What if the D gave up one less? What if ST didn't let a PAT get blocked? What if Kaaya's tooth didn't get nocked the fck out in the first quarter?

We can go on and on, but it's pretty arbitrary to say if an individual had done one more thing like he's the single reason we weren't better.

Advertisement
Back