Kaaya Lions

I think some of you'll just watch or remember the highlights and not all the 3 and outs, missed throws with the ball sailing out of his hand, or the almost guaranteed sack or hurry when ever pressure was put on because he would give himself up instead of trying to evade.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think some of you'll just watch or remember the highlights and not all the 3 and outs, missed throws with the ball sailing out of his hand, or the almost guaranteed sack or hurry when ever pressure was put on because he would give himself up instead of trying to evade.....

***ing sick and tired of seeing threads about a qb that:

had zero comebacks
zero wins vs fsu
zero quality wins ( no a win vs wvu in some cupcake bowl doesn't count )
left the team so he could be a late 6th rounder

good riddance, I'll ride with rosier or evan all day and twice on sunday

He shouldn't have left but he landed in a nice spot. That offense and stadium suits him. He will win the backup job and be one hit away from starting in the NFL.

if he had stayed he was fighting for his Job.. how would that have looked next year..
Golden bailed his *** out.. Maybe the light turns on for Brad and he works hard to fix some serious flaws or he is looking at a different career very soon '
wish him the best.

he had no choice...

Advertisement

Yep

He shouldn't have left but he landed in a nice spot. That offense and stadium suits him. He will win the backup job and be one hit away from starting in the NFL.

If Stafford is getting hit like that the Bard is not going to be able to paddle the Kaayak very far.

The team's record with Kaaya had zero to do with where he was drafted.

Trubiski has a career 8-5 record. His "signature win" is against Miami where he and his offense scored a whole 20 points. Zero in the second half.

Mahomes has a 13-16 record

Kaaya got picked late because he processes information too slowly and doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough. If you can't move, you better think quick and Brad doesn't do either.

did he learn how to evade a rush? if not, he isnt coming near a starting job in the NFL. Golden did him a solid even drafting him.

Advertisement

Trubiski has a career 8-5 record. His "signature win" is against Miami where he and his offense scored a whole 20 points. Zero in the second half.

Kaaya got picked late because he processes information too slowly and doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough. If you can't move, you better think quick and Brad doesn't do either.

his sig win was at FSU but agreed

Kaaya gets to meet Al Golden again. Kaaya must be overjoyed. I remember Kaaya crying on twitter when Golden got fired after the Clemson game. Kaaya also seemed to leave early in part because he preferred Golden over Richt.

Last edited:

Kaaya got drafted late because he's a mediocre QB who's very overrated by this website. I'm not very upset about losing him.

You guys really think the Lions' front office gave a Shiite what the TE coach had to say, or was in a rush to do him any favors?

I am guessing Golden's opinion was towards the end of the decision tree. I would be surprised if he changed the outcome much.

Advertisement
You guys really think the Lions' front office gave a Shiite what the TE coach had to say, or was in a rush to do him any favors?

I am guessing Golden's opinion was towards the end of the decision tree. I would be surprised if he changed the outcome much.

I don't think Golden had that much input on the Lions selecting Kaaya. I was just noting that Kaaya gets to meet Al again and he'll be happy about that.

Weak argument. You don't think kaaya could've succeeded in an air raid offense like ttech? Get outta here with that mess. Same with trubisky. Those offenses are designed for basically one read. They similar things for the qb. these aren't pro style offenses where you make several presnap reads and go through all your progressions.

***ing sick and tired of seeing threads about a qb that:

had zero comebacks
zero wins vs fsu
zero quality wins ( no a win vs wvu in some cupcake bowl doesn't count )
left the team so he could be a late 6th rounder

good riddance, I'll ride with rosier or evan all day and twice on sunday

I am going to wait and see if Rosier, Perry, et al. accomplish any of those things before I say "good riddance" to Kaaya. As much as Rosier was the real linchpin in that big Duke victory.

Advertisement

Weak argument. You don't think kaaya could've succeeded in an air raid offense like ttech? Get outta here with that mess. Same with trubisky. Those offenses are designed for basically one read. They similar things for the qb. these aren't pro style offenses where you make several presnap reads and go through all your progressions.

Did you even read my post? I made no mention of type of offense. All I said was teams don't really care about the QB's record as a starter.

Did you even read my post? I made no mention of type of offense. All I said was teams don't really care about the QB's record as a starter.

Did you read my post. I'm referring to assessment in the last paragraph. I didn't say anything about his record either.

Did you read my post. I'm referring to assessment in the last paragraph. I didn't say anything about his record either.
So you're saying Kaaya is a quick decision maker? Still not getting your point. Sure, he could have put up numbers in an Air Raid system but putting up numbers isn't his issue.

Advertisement
Back