Kaaya is a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wouldn't call him a loser but I don't like that comment at all. I've actually never heard a qb say that , most are super competitive alfas.

The mentality of even the excellent players on Golden's teams is disturbing to say the least.

Very. I don't think Kaaya is a loser but it is very sad to see the leader of our team talk like this.

Exactly and it's not his fault. These kids are taught to think like thus. Kaaya is a very good, possibly great player but it sucks that Golden's Penn state attitude has already taken hold.

Advertisement
I will say this, I don't like that comment at all.

You should ashamed of yourself op. Bashing the players that decide to come here.

You can read into these comments all u want but the way he played tonite was cerebral. Dude made some major league throws

The mentality of even the excellent players on Golden's teams is disturbing to say the least.

Very. I don't think Kaaya is a loser but it is very sad to see the leader of our team talk like this.

He has no choice. I hate Golden as much as anyone but hate when posters go after the players.

What the he'll is Kaaya suppose to say? He has to agree with to the coach in the media. These guys are held hostage.

Let's target our frustration at the right people, Kaaya isn't one of them. Golden is the enemy, not the players

Advertisement
Last I checked, his team won today while Armstrong's didn't. One was a loser, the other wasn't.

He has no choice. I hate Golden as much as anyone but hate when posters go after the players.

What the he'll is Kaaya suppose to say? He has to agree with to the coach in the media. These guys are held hostage.

Let's target our frustration at the right people, Kaaya isn't one of them. Golden is the enemy, not the players

Why is this so hard for some supposedly adult men to understand?

It just sickens me to hear these kids, who deserve better, defend this steaming POS Golden week after week. They are talented enough to win 9 or 10 games but will end up winning 4 or 5 at best with this dumb slug as coach. He's holding them back in a way that makes me wonder if this steaming pile of offal isn't doing this intentionally just to thumb his pig nose at the fans and alums who know he's just sitting here to collect a paycheck and doesn't give a **** about the team or the fans. He should be barbecued on a spit like the pig at midfield like the pig he is!

Kaaya is certsaonly not a loser but a winner. Unfortunately the kid does NOT have the greatest arm strength and had immense problems yesterday the throwing the long ball. Oh, he didn't run the clock down to 2-3 seconds like a seasoned smart QB would have. He is a great kid but needs better coaching. Coley is a recruiter and Al is refrigerator salesman at Sears.

Advertisement
Kaaya is certsaonly not a loser but a winner. Unfortunately the kid does NOT have the greatest arm strength and had immense problems yesterday the throwing the long ball. Oh, he didn't run the clock down to 2-3 seconds like a seasoned smart QB would have. He is a great kid but needs better coaching. Coley is a recruiter and Al is refrigerator salesman at Sears.

He missed one deep ball. Had a deep ball completion over 50 yards and 5 completions over 30 yards what are you talking about?

OP you are the true definition of a loser who's never worn a jock strap & must be of the same ilk of those who used to bash Ken Dorsey. Kaaya had 379 yds. today. Go troll somewhere else.

He might not be a loser, but he sure sounded like one there. What legit QB talks like that?

Advertisement
Yeah, he missed one deep ball LMAO, you certainly didnt watch the game I did as the announcers would concur with me.. HE MISSED 4 AND THEY WERE ALL TD'S. Next thing you are going to tell me that it's unwise to run the clock down when you are winning. Did you not see that for 15 minutes? Yes I did play football for 4 years in HS and also coached HS for 6 yrs. Somehow because someone had an opposing it must be wrong. WELL WATCH THE TAPE! Season ticket for over 25 years THE STORM and not a troll. Just a fan that likes to watch good football and see coaches make their players better through intelligent decision making. I dont see that at all!

OP is better than this.

Kaaya just towing the company line. Can't blame him one bit. That kid is the truth.

If Kaayaa is a loser I hope he plays like a loser every game like he did yesterday. All the way to his Senior year in New York in December.

Watch the post game presser. Quote is taken out of context. Kid just threw for a career high and was a major reason for that win. For Christsake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back