Kaaya is a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
[TWEET]645395214400638976[/TWEET]

Coward just like his coach. Go back to Cali

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen on this site and that is saying a lot.

It's like Franchise said - Kaaya is just saying dumb things to cover up for his coach, that is all. To expect players to come out and call their head coach a moron is ridiculous.

The next Miami coach will be inheriting one **** of a QB with Kaaya.

Didn't players like Chik always said the pro golden quote?? Kaaya isn't gonna cause even more controversy and drama so he went for the pro golden quote

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got to disagree with the thread.

Kids want to win. Kaaya is really good. Has to say the right thing. Same way last years guys did. Kaaya isn't stupid, he's got big money waiting for him, not going to go against the coach in the media

Golden is the the loser

I'll take 85 kids like him. Al and his boys are not worthy of having players like this,

This thread needs to be deleted!

Embarrassing calling our players losers. Take it out on the coaches, not the players!

Got to disagree with the thread.

Kids want to win. Kaaya is really good. Has to say the right thing. Same way last years guys did. Kaaya isn't stupid, he's got big money waiting for him, not going to go against the coach in the media

Golden is the the loser

That long bomb to Brady on 3rd and 15 just after he hurt his hamstring told me everything I need to know. Braska blitz the **** out of him and he took it and threw a beautiful pass

Advertisement
Kaaya has been the best thing to happen since our last national title. F_ck off man..

Kaaya is not a loser and anyone that says so is a bigger loser. That kid is the only reason this team is winning at all. I think this kid is fantastic and is the best QB we've had since Dorsey by a long shot.

Advertisement
not trying to **** on kaaya, but thats definitely a loser mentality, smh thats sad.
the more i hear him talk the more soft he sounds. probably fat al's pillars infecting him but either way he better man the **** up, thats not a good look.

This is a stupid thread. Don't let the fact that the strategy of getting into overtime without a turnover or another stupid call from the referees worked. We did win and won it on the field.

Advertisement
Youre a loser, players cant do **** about the coach. They have to accept what the coaches preach to them, they have no choice but to buy in if they want to play. Find a new team to root for until this coaching staff is gone

yall stop *****ing like a bunch of girls...the man called it like he sees it...kaaya said some soft *** loser ****.

he might not be a loser but the more he talks the more he sounds like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back