Kaaya gone

Advertisement
Off topic question but does anyone know what type of demeanor rosier and Allison have on the field? Kaaya wasn't the type to get in a team mates face and get after them (and that's ok) but I am wondering if either of these two go the opposite route?

If Golden was still the coRch, Kaaya would be staying...Berrios wouldn't be transferring, allegedly.

Best of luck.

Advertisement
Hope Kaaya fails miserably. UM will never get back if our players leave to be third round picks regularly. Hope he becomes an example we can point to.

How stupid and selfish are you.. Don't answer because you have no idea.

Glad we had, but I am also ready to move on... bring it on!!!

This. I'm just so *** shipped waiting for him to turn into something that he obviously never will. He is what he is. Looks great at times and then other times makes the easiest throws and reads look like brain surgery.

And for the 467th time, you guyz thinking Perry could remotely step in next year need to be there for his family when he's rendered a quadriplegic for life then. The kid has a frame that makes a young Japicky Harris look like a cot**** bodybuilder. Rosier will be a freakin' "bridge" QB before Perry starts next year.

Advertisement
Go get that money kid you left us better off than before u were here thank you

Perry is probably taking like 6 high schools classes. We can split up and do his homework, and he needs to eat 24/7

No doubt we would prob be better with Kaaya coming back than without.

But it was time to move on, and who knows, Perry, Weldon, Allison, etc. might fit better

Advertisement
Agreed, spring should be interesting and exciting. Next man up (whoever that may be)....take charge and get 'er done!

man is this board full of groupies. Perry cant came in right away. Allison was an under armour all american. Rosier actaully had a great game againt duke and u guys are saying a kid who played weak competition will come in during the summer and take over day 1? we will ruin him.

side note, Kaaya will not do a thing in NFL. he's a cane but he was completely overrated. he is not even a top canes qb even tho he has the numbers. quicker the golden kids are gone, the better.
Kelly, Walsh, Kosar, Erickson, Costa, Berlin, Dorsey, Torretta, were all did more in their careers here as far as winning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pete quit?

Harley may visit. Ford may flip. Herbert and Slaton not coming. Kaaya gone. And all we get is UA Game highlights of a punter?

Come on mane. Don't make the dead period dead. All we got is Andrew blowing Alabama like a Louisville hooker.

When was the last time we had a QB drafted in the top 5 rounds? Thank you for your contributions Brad...I agree I think another year would have done great things for him, but I'm not going to put shade on an announcement that should be celebrated. Some of you need to take 800 mg of DEJA LA MARICONERIA!

Think it's a dumb decision for him and hurts us next year. Offense will struggle

Um it struggled all year... Won't even notice he left. Mark it down.

False. It struggled thru a few games and at certain points but we'll need to open up the run with the pass still next year. None of the qbs on the roster can do that

Your right. Kaaya throwing those fire passes really opened up the run game.

Advertisement
Back