Kaaya gone

Going to miss Bradley tremendously. Never really appreciated by fans. Wish he wouldve stayed, but i cant blame him for chasing that money and getting drafted high. No-brainer.

youre up: Allison, Perry, and Weldon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think it's a dumb decision for him and hurts us next year. Offense will struggle

The world doesn't revolve around the U as much as we want it to. You would change jobs in a heartbeat for 5 million... The pieces are here and the coaches will put it together. Stay strong and support

Advertisement
Hope Kaaya fails miserably. UM will never get back if our players leave to be third round picks regularly. Hope he becomes an example we can point to.

Advertisement
Overall thoughts on Kaaya:

- Came in at a time when the program was at it's lowest

- Went through multiple OCs and Head Coaches

- Had a very bad OL this year

- But no matter how many valid excuses there are, or how many stats he put up; Brad never beat FSU and never once in the 3 years of watching him did I say to myself "**** Brad Kaaya really won us that game"

- Hopefully our next QB will be a gamer and a leader of many big wins

Advertisement
He's not ready so feel bad for him. To our advantage he appears to be a soft Goldenesque guy that has no fight to him. Obviously wish him the best but think it's a bad move for him and coming back would of only helped him. Hope Perry or Allison have that dog in them

Thanks and good luck to Brad. Wish he stayed, but hope he finds success. I think Richt and Co make a move to get Perry ready. We have a good RB returning and a nasty defense. Seems like something Richt would do

Advertisement
Back