Kaaya (early) Pre-season #8 QB

Two South Florida QBs in the Top 20 (Winky Flowers at 19, Lamar Jackson at 16).

Advertisement
Advertisement
124. Kevin Olsen, Charlotte

Former Miami quarterback has landed at Charlotte after spending time at Riverside City College. He threw for 1,080 yards and 13 scores in 2015.

Hey Valid cheers to your evaluating prowess.

Advertisement
I'd still take Kaaya over Chad Kelly.[/QUOTE

It wouldn't be that cut and dry for me...not the Kelly of today versus when we were thinking about offering him....though I'm very happy to have Brad.

Personally, I hate Kelly was such a f-up that we didn't get the chance to land him. He is a ****y sum ***** with the goods now....is what it is.

UM

Kaaya is slightly overrated in that list imo. He still has a lot of flaws to his game. I would rank him closer to 15.

And anyone laughing at Ward is clueless about football. Ward is a stud. A true dual threat QB. He can throw the ball very well.

Advertisement
200.gif
Kelly had a lot of issues early on, but seems to have put it together. Good for him and that's good for dad Jim as well.

Uncle* Jim.

Actually, he has already RETIRED from the CFL.
88. Robert Marve, Purdue

Marve showed promise in his eighth season with the Boilermakers, including a four-touchdown performance against Nebraska. He will be working with a new coordinator (Terry Malone) in 2016.

It must be a mistake. He is currently in CFL. ???

Advertisement
Here's another name from the past that caught my eye (really shameful for White another SFL QB):

65. John Franklin, Auburn

After watching Jeremy Johnson and Sean White combine for 11 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions in 2015, it was clear the Tigers needed a boost at quarterback. Franklin joins the competition from the junior college ranks, and the former Florida State signal-caller should be a good fit for coach Gus Malzahn’s offense.

- See more at: College Football's Pre-Spring 1-128 Starting Quarterback Rankings for 2016 | AthlonSports.com

ward & mahomes are laughable.

Agree but the list isn't projecting NFL talent, those guys are QB's that fit their system very well.

Watch the Peach Bowl Houston against FSU and tell us Ward jr play was "laughable".

Pretty Sure FSU disagrees with you.

I've watched him play a lot this year. Extremely inaccurate at times. Run first Qb with 0 chance of playing the Qb position at the next level. Where did I say his play was laughable? I actually agreed he is a very good fit in houstons system. That however is not what the list is. It is purely ranking QUATERBACKS. Greg Ward is nowhere near Kaaya in terms of making pre-snap reads, accuracy, or arm strength. So yes "laughable" to the fact he was ranked higher then a guy in Kaaya that will be a top 10 pick.

Advertisement
Back