Kaaya (early) Pre-season #8 QB

Advertisement
124. Kevin Olsen, Charlotte

Former Miami quarterback has landed at Charlotte after spending time at Riverside City College. He threw for 1,080 yards and 13 scores in 2015.

88. Robert Marve, Purdue

Marve showed promise in his eighth season with the Boilermakers, including a four-touchdown performance against Nebraska. He will be working with a new coordinator (Terry Malone) in 2016.

88. Robert Marve, Purdue

Marve showed promise in his eighth season with the Boilermakers, including a four-touchdown performance against Nebraska. He will be working with a new coordinator (Terry Malone) in 2016.

It must be a mistake. He is currently in CFL. ???

Advertisement
IMO he should be ahead of Mahomes and Kelly. The 5 QBs ahead of him at that point would be justified. But he can definitely jump to the top 3 will a great year. Kaaya is coming for Watsons crown next year.

I.M.O only 2 QB's on that list I would argue for a take over Kaaya.
Deshaun Watson and Josh Rogen...No clue how Kaaya is behind J.T. Barrett who (relatively) stunk this year w/o Tom Herman.

Advertisement
If ur talking about production + talent I agree somewhat but if ur talking about pure QB Kaaya should be in the top 5 probably 4 behind kelly, Watson, mayfield but he'll rise

what number is Treon?

82. Luke Del Rio, Florida

Florida’s passing attack struggled in the second half of the season, and it’s safe to assume someone other than Treon Harris will take the first snap for coach Jim McElwain in 2016. Del Rio – an Oregon State transfer – is considered the favorite, but Purdue transfer Austin Appleby and true freshman Feleipe’ Franks are in the mix.

He's the QB listed for Florida...

Advertisement
88. Robert Marve, Purdue

What??? Please tell thats a joke

Advertisement
Yikes. Luke Del Rio signed with Bama. Then transferred to Oregon St. Now has transferred to Florida.

Florida's O is a hot mess. Is he the answer? Doubt it.

But, his dad is doing a fine job coaching the Raiders.

Watson and #s 7-9 I can see being the best NFL prospects.

Only thing is Kaaya would be the only one not to play in a gimmick offense.

Kelly had a lot of issues early on, but seems to have put it together. Good for him and that's good for dad Jim as well.

Advertisement
Back