Kaaya did an interview with a UCLA site...

Blackvern loves to talk up any possible negative angle yet downplays anything that might be construed as a positive (like saying he doesn't believe the weight gains some of our guys have made) when it comes to the Canes under Golden. This is him after finding the UCLA article mentioning Kaaya:

79.gif

Lulz questioning a guy who gained 17 pounds in 2 months...If that makes me a negative nancy so be it.. We've heard for the last 5 years how bigger our guys have been .. I specifically remember ex players saying we look like an NFL team and then proceeded to watch us to get our **** pushed in during the season.. So excuse me for questioning another preseason hype machine led by Miami Hurricane Media..

No what makes you a negative nancy is that you are so reliably negative in ALL of your posts. It's not just this one instance. Most of us remember your BS butthurt routine from Grassy (the one you adopted once Golden was hired) and you just haven't let it go. You are the proverbial "**** in the punchbowl" and every time I see your username come up in a thread I know to get ready for some contrived negativity.

Advertisement
Blackvern loves to talk up any possible negative angle yet downplays anything that might be construed as a positive (like saying he doesn't believe the weight gains some of our guys have made) when it comes to the Canes under Golden. This is him after finding the UCLA article mentioning Kaaya:

79.gif

Lulz questioning a guy who gained 17 pounds in 2 months...If that makes me a negative nancy so be it.. We've heard for the last 5 years how bigger our guys have been .. I specifically remember ex players saying we look like an NFL team and then proceeded to watch us to get our **** pushed in during the season.. So excuse me for questioning another preseason hype machine led by Miami Hurricane Media..

No what makes you a negative nancy is that you are so reliably negative in ALL of your posts. It's not just this one instance. Most of us remember your BS butthurt routine from Grassy (the one you adopted once Golden was hired) and you just haven't let it go. You are the proverbial "**** in the punchbowl" and every time I see your username come up in a thread I know to get ready for some contrived negativity.

Man please... I've had the same negative routine since we got our ashes stomped at the peach bowl... We've sucked the last 10 years even pre shannon.. I was hyped that one year when we had the Northwestern freshman because I taught there. It has nothing to do with Golden and everything to do with losing. Yet I still get season tix every year, the difference is I'm a smarter blackvern now. I dont let the B.S. hype get to me, and my gut still tells me Donofrio is gonna handicapp this team and we aint gonna be shytand we gonna be another mediocre 8-4. SO excuse me for ****ing in your cheerio's and not getting excoted about a bigger stronger team because ive heard the same **** the last 4 years, youll hear positive stuff from me after wins and on the gameday thread because thats when I will see it. Im tired of losing to teams with less talent than us..

everyone's favorite punching bag Alin Edouard shouted out brandon powell for committing to the U

everyone's favorite punching bag Alin Edouard shouted out brandon powell for committing to the U

That's his boy and say what you want the day Powell got offered Alin sent a link to this site and his thread so he was at least recruiting for UM a little

79.gif

Man please... I've had the same negative routine since we got our ashes stomped at the peach bowl... We've sucked the last 10 years even pre shannon.. I was hyped that one year when we had the Northwestern freshman because I taught there. It has nothing to do with Golden and everything to do with losing. Yet I still get season tix every year, the difference is I'm a smarter blackvern now. I dont let the B.S. hype get to me, and my gut still tells me Donofrio is gonna handicapp this team and we aint gonna be shytand we gonna be another mediocre 8-4. SO excuse me for ****ing in your cheerio's and not getting excoted about a bigger stronger team because ive heard the same **** the last 4 years, youll hear positive stuff from me after wins and on the gameday thread because thats when I will see it. Im tired of losing to teams with less talent than us..

No one cares when we'll hear positive stuff from you, but thanks for alerting us that the gameday threads after wins is where we should look for your positive comments. I just set a reminder in my phone.

Advertisement
Advertisement

No one ever wants to hear the truth. Especially blind homers.

First, shocked that you said something negative.

Second, what else should Al be doing? Please advise.

You realize that this kid was a king for months to all Canes fans and that 1 offer, which is his THIRD OFFER comes in and now he gets ripped? Seriously some of our fans are ******* pathetic and the kid himself hasnt even said anything but he's still getting killed

You realize that this kid was a king for months to all Canes fans and that 1 offer, which is his THIRD OFFER comes in and now he gets ripped? Seriously some of our fans are ****ing pathetic and the kid himself hasnt even said anything but he's still getting killed

You realize my post is not about BK and about that POS TP801.

Read closer next time.

Advertisement

You realize that this kid was a king for months to all Canes fans and that 1 offer, which is his THIRD OFFER comes in and now he gets ripped? Seriously some of our fans are ****ing pathetic and the kid himself hasnt even said anything but he's still getting killed

Read closer next time.

I wasn't attacking you........... I added you on to there to add to your point in response to TP801

Read closer next time.

I wasn't attacking you........... I added you on to there to add to your point in response to TP801

My bad.

79.gif

Crown this?

Advertisement

Shocked your little golden nut sucker *** came to his defense again. **** it's like Golden has a collar around your neck like a little *****. In fact why don't you put that in your sig, CONIGLIERE IS AL GOLDENS *****. Because that's really all you are.

I NEVER have ripped Brad. I realized the kind of work he has put in throughout his CHILDHOOD to be in the position he is in now. Meanwhile you have ******* homer posters criticizing his mom as well as him for POSSIBLY keeping his options open. I mean isn't that the smart thing to do in the first place in any situation. Especially when you only get 1 shot to make the correct decision as far as picking a college goes. ***** getting ridiculous at this point with the ******* homerism.

Read closer next time.

My bad.

You're good I can see what you thought

I NEVER have ripped Brad. I realized the kind of work he has put in throughout his CHILDHOOD to be in the position he is in now. Meanwhile you have ****ing homer posters criticizing his mom as well as him for POSSIBLY keeping his options open. I mean isn't that the smart thing to do in the first place in any situation. Especially when you only get 1 shot to make the correct decision as far as picking a college goes. ****s getting ridiculous at this point with the ****ing homerism.

Back away from the computer................ before you send a virus to everybody pc lol you're too **** emotional right now

Advertisement
Back