K.J. Sails

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s better than Ivey or Blades. And wouldn’t play him over Williams or Couch.

Tecory Couch weighs as much as Navaughn Donaldson's thigh pads..he aint playing nothing but 2k in his dorm and shouldnt. Bring this kid in ASAP
He's probably been an a program from Miami since he signed and he's going to be getting to Miami soon so I don't get why it's a foregone conclusion he'll be way too underweight to play. Has a perfect skill set to start off in the slot with his quick feet, hips and aggressiveness. Doesn't shy away from contact either

If he gets up to 175-180 this he will play. He was 162 at the UA game in June so that’s attainable imo
He's probably been an a program from Miami since he signed and he's going to be getting to Miami soon so I don't get why it's a foregone conclusion he'll be way too underweight to play. Has a perfect skill set to start off in the slot with his quick feet, hips and aggressiveness. Doesn't shy away from contact either

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he gets up to 175-180 this he will play. He was 162 at the UA game in June so that’s attainable she
Agreed and I think he has the skill/technique to be a contributor. His skill set matches up very well against Toney in the opener if he's able to get up to that weight range and the coaches feel comfortable enough to trust him in that big of a debut

How the F is this dude not a take?? Just in the last 2 yrs alone ..we've taken bums @ corner like delaney & dean. Sails is 100x better than both of them. In addition we currently have no senior CBs on the roster, and severely lack experience & maturity at the position. Adding Sails doesn't necessarily mean the coaching staff is attempting to undermine the young talent on the roster, on the contrary it will allow those players to develop at a natural pace-similar to M.Jack. Ideally MIA will be able to add Sails this season, and a JUCO player like George next yr. These are simply steps that are required in order to improve roster symmetry. Also..besides family hardships, he also experienced a coaching change @ UNC, which is why there's a great chance for him to get an NCAA waiver.

Tecory Couch weighs as much as Navaughn Donaldson's thigh pads..he aint playing nothing but 2k in his dorm and shouldnt. Bring this kid in ASAP
Just wait on it. Keep overlooking him. Kid is a BALLER. He can get to 168 or 170 and be good enough to play.

Advertisement
Don't think he'd get a waiver when Tampa is 5 hours away from Miami

Expert analysis. Chapel Hill is 10 hours away.

I think he'd potentially get a waiver at USF but not Miami. It's why the VT kid couldn't get a waiver. Something about the school having to be within 100 miles of where the sick/dying/retarded family member resides. So yeah, it is expert analysis, ya fckin prick.

Advertisement
I think he'd potentially get a waiver at USF but not Miami. It's why the VT kid couldn't get a waiver. Something about the school having to be within 100 miles of where the sick/dying/retarded family member resides. So yeah, it is expert analysis, ya fckin prick.
Having a grandfather sick is also a very different situation than this kid. Expert analysis indeed.

even if he is the 3rd CB he’s still playing a good number of snaps.. if he gets a waiver, no reason to not go after him...

I think we need another RB more, We have no idea how healthy Lingard will be...our depth there is slim.

Advertisement
Family member only has to be retarded? That should be easy enough.

Advertisement
Back