K. Bogle

Advertisement
Cam Williams, Harvey, Bogle, Weaver would be an Elite class at DE! Not sure which will be WDE vs SDE but all four have great talent. Gotta close with Weaver and Bogle!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol Gators sent him at least 100 letters, he’s handling them like he’s a gentleman’s club

Attachments

• 3E24D4BE-1FB0-4776-81D3-24C36D5D480F.png
    3E24D4BE-1FB0-4776-81D3-24C36D5D480F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 308
Cam Williams, Harvey, Bogle, Weaver would be an Elite class at DE! Not sure which will be WDE vs SDE but all four have great talent. Gotta close with Weaver and Bogle!

I think Weaver and Rousseau would be the strong side ends in the Joe Jackson mold, while Harvey reminds me of Garvin coming out of high school (a bit skinny, long arms, GLARINGLY overlooked by the recruiting services) and Bogle is pretty clearly a weak side end.

Advertisement
I think Weaver and Rousseau would be the strong side ends in the Joe Jackson mold, while Harvey reminds me of Garvin coming out of high school (a bit skinny, long arms, GLARINGLY overlooked by the recruiting services) and Bogle is pretty clearly a weak side end.
WDE (Jr) Garvin
WDE (*Fr) Rousseau
WDE (Fr) Bogle
WDE (Fr) Williams

SDE (*Sr) Patchan (solid player now)
SDE (Fr) Weaver
SDE (Fr) Harvey

Lots of rotation seeing where guys fit best. This is a very young position group. Not sure if Joyner stays at DE.

Advertisement
WDE (Jr) Garvin
WDE (*Fr) Rousseau
WDE (Fr) Bogle
WDE (Fr) Williams

SDE (Fr) Weaver
SDE (Fr) Harvey

Lots of rotation seeing where guys fit best. This is a very young position group. Not sure if Joyner stays at DE.

If Rousseau was 245-250lb in August, no chance he stays at WDE. If we could get all of the starting juniors to return, 2019 is CFP/Natty time so long as Nesta/Bethel/Ford can take another step and we find an OT out of Campbell, Herbert, Brown, Hillary and '19 kids: NEAL!

If Rousseau was 245-250lb in August, no chance he stays at WDE. If we could get all of the starting juniors to return, 2019 is CFP/Natty time so long as Nesta/Bethel/Ford can take another step and we find an OT out of Campbell, Herbert, Brown, Hillary and '19 kids: NEAL!

I think the aim would be to have Garvin and Rousseau on the DL at the same time, but I can also see Patch being the SDE on running downs to start the season as Rousseau proves he's back from injury. As for the starting JRs... Joe Jack is gone. He's going somewhere in the 1st 2 rounds, probably the 1st, and the rest I think there's a strong chance they come back, at least they should. Its still a defense thats thin on SRs, JRs & SOs. Its a good thing the scheme is so productive and the ACC Coastal is mostly trash.

WDE (Jr) Garvin
WDE (*Fr) Rousseau
WDE (Fr) Bogle
WDE (Fr) Williams

SDE (Fr) Weaver
SDE (Fr) Harvey

Joe Jackson...hey one could dream right that he sticks around senior year.

Advertisement
Back