K. Bogle

Advertisement
There are a lot of DE’s in the next couple of cycles as good or nearly as good as Bogle. Not sure how many Tyrique Stevenson’s are out there. Plus Stevenson has the potential to be a day 1 starter where as Bogle needs
A year or two of S & C!

U got it backwards. DBs grow on trees alot more than Elite DE in south fl? Do you live in miami?

Advertisement
So we return 3 total DE's (where we have to play 2 at all times in our scheme). That's hardly ideal.

'18- we returned Joe Jackson, Garvin, ... DJax returning from knee and Patchan returning from knee.

Garvin along with Patchan, Rousseau and freshmen, we should be ok. Not ideal at all but bringing in 4 DEs vs. 1 DE('18) should help some.

The biggest recruit we could get is Joe Jack returning, but I completely understand and support the kid going pro. Is there any chance of Rousseau returning for the bowl game? I'd love to see the kid come in and get some pressure on QBs. We need 2 FR ready to contribute as someone already said, 1 to redshirt IMO, so a minimum of 3. Id take as many as 3 to contribute and 2 to redshirt, thats just what the numbers dictate.

'18- we returned Joe Jackson, Garvin, ... DJax returning from knee and Patchan returning from knee.

Garvin along with Patchan, Rousseau and freshmen, we should be ok. Not ideal at all but bringing in 4 DEs vs. 1 DE('18) should help some.
Demetrius jackson is not playing next year, hes done after this bowl game.

Advertisement
So he’s visiting Bama again after he commits? How does that make sense? Man I already know how this will play out. Commits to UM on Jan 5. Then has a change of heart the following week at Bama. The next South Florida kid to **** all over us.

This. Broward ghey.

Read the latest Athletic article and its obvious that the staff has done everything it possible could including offering a full year before Bama, making him a priority in home visit with all the coaches, etc. but he's going to Bama if they take his commitment (my opinion) and its going to be a ******* circus up until pen hits paper.

So he’s visiting Bama again after he commits? How does that make sense? Man I already know how this will play out. Commits to UM on Jan 5. Then has a change of heart the following week at Bama. The next South Florida kid to **** all over us.
No he said bama wants him to visit

He said bama was trying to get him to set up another visit. Overall that article sounded really positive imo for Miami. Manny Navarro said he got his words confused when he played the playback recording

By the way looks like bama about to land Kayvon Thibodeaux

Yep. USC **** the bed w this one.

Advertisement
No he said bama wants him to visit

Nope. He says he will commit January 5th but he wants to take more unofficial visits and Bama wants him to come mid January before signing day in February. Basically even if he picks us we will have to expect a flip to Bama on his unofficial bag visit.

Nope. He says he will commit January 5th but he wants to take more unofficial visits and Bama wants him to come mid January before signing day in February. Basically even if he picks us we will have to expect a flip to Bama on his unofficial bag visit.
I read the article from 247

Bogle has already taken official visits to Alabama, Tennessee and Texas A&M. The Crimson Tide had a coach on the sidelines Friday.

"They are trying to get me on another visit and to come up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back