JW on IG

Maybe he shouldn't be such a loser and ready to transfer at the drop of a dime and peopel wont hate him. Maybe not get care more about partying and more about being the QB at Miami and people wouldn't hate him.

I find it funny you defend him so much and everything he has gotten from the fan base he's brought on himself. But you don't think he has anything to work on because you've seen all you need to with your trained football eye. Coming from a dude who has never strapped on pads in his life.

I don't care what the guy did, this is just a ridiculous thing to get yourself worked up over. If you're mad or annoyed about the things you mentioned in your post then get on the kid about that because those are legit reasons to. Attacking JW for bs like this just makes the OP petty and shows that he's actively searching for reasons to hate on the kid. Most here rightfully question the point of doing that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
maybe not stalk a 20 year old on his birthday in the offseason? hes still a college kid at the end of the day whether or not he improves at all as a QB. this fanbase tends to go overboard a bit whether its getting in fights with players on social media, threats to jacory harris, or harassing kyle wrights parents in the orange bowl. none of this actually matters so maybe relax stalking a kids random monday night.
What? Is there a point you are trying to make here?

Maybe he shouldn't be such a loser and ready to transfer at the drop of a dime and peopel wont hate him. Maybe not get care more about partying and more about being the QB at Miami and people wouldn't hate him.

I find it funny you defend him so much and everything he has gotten from the fan base he's brought on himself. But you don't think he has anything to work on because you've seen all you need to with your trained football eye. Coming from a dude who has never strapped on pads in his life.
you sound dumb as ****

yes people like OP are the reasons why this fanbase is an absolute embarrassment.
HAHAHA gotcha.

While i don't disagree with your premise i do think JW15 deserves all the BS he is getting. This is what happens when you're the QB at QB U and don't take the level of care about the team or prepare for playing the position like one should.

Advertisement
Parties and breaks curfew the night before losing to FIU.

Please get this loser and cancer as far away from Coral Gables as is humanly possible.

Advertisement
HAHAHA gotcha.

While i don't disagree with your premise i do think JW15 deserves all the BS he is getting. This is what happens when you're the QB at QB U and don't take the level of care about the team or prepare for playing the position like one should.

if he were going all AB on people then 100 percent or even posting bottles from LIV considering what we know, but him just going to dinner w his girl on his bday is meh. let the kid enjoy that one day at least lol

if he were going all AB on people then 100 percent or even posting bottles from LIV considering what we know, but him just going to dinner w his girl on his bday is meh. let the kid enjoy that one day at least lol

He enjoyed the night before the FIU game.

Probably enjoyed the night before he went AWOL from practice before Pitt.

Love when people pull out the "you've never strapped up" line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back