JW on IG

Advertisement
I might be more concerned with the speed of JW receding hairline than anything else related to this team. Bro might be Coolio by week 1 2020. Pray for him.

Advertisement
not true. respect @RVACane
2FD6010E-56D5-428B-B9EA-CDADB1D9B0A2.gif

Advertisement
If he's saying stuff like "**** Burrow knows how to look off a safety" or "he recognized where the blitz was coming from" he's learning while watching. Nothing wrong with that. We know Perry is pursuing an acting career.

Advertisement
It’s Jarren Williams birthday today And he’s turning 20, can’t even post a picture with his girl without fans taking an opportunity to bash him. People love blowing sh*t out of proportion

Maybe he shouldn't be such a loser and ready to transfer at the drop of a dime and peopel wont hate him. Maybe not get care more about partying and more about being the QB at Miami and people wouldn't hate him.

I find it funny you defend him so much and everything he has gotten from the fan base he's brought on himself. But you don't think he has anything to work on because you've seen all you need to with your trained football eye. Coming from a dude who has never strapped on pads in his life.

Maybe he shouldn't be such a loser and ready to transfer at the drop of a dime and peopel wont hate him. Maybe not get care more about partying and more about being the QB at Miami and people wouldn't hate him.

I find it funny you defend him so much and everything he has gotten from the fan base he's brought on himself. But you don't think he has anything to work on because you've seen all you need to with your trained football eye. Coming from a dude who has never strapped on pads in his life.

maybe not stalk a 20 year old on his birthday in the offseason? hes still a college kid at the end of the day whether or not he improves at all as a QB. this fanbase tends to go overboard a bit whether its getting in fights with players on social media, threats to jacory harris, or harassing kyle wrights parents in the orange bowl. none of this actually matters so maybe relax stalking a kids random monday night.

Advertisement
It’s Jarren Williams birthday today And he’s turning 20, can’t even post a picture with his girl without fans taking an opportunity to bash him. People love blowing sh*t out of proportion

Thanks, Brock. I had no frigging idea what IG meant until your post. Then again, I still have a flip phone and not the new Razor. I was about to send out SOS to the grandkids.

Advertisement
Back