JW on IG

Pretty sure JW is too young to qualify as a millennial.

And there isn't anything that's "here to stay." That's just some **** people say when they don't have anything real to say. What is in today is out tomorrow. Fads change with the times. And time is undefeated. It crumbles cultures to dust and erases them from collective memory.

All of that said, anyone who thinks JW being on IG during the NC game is some sort of strike against him needs to calm down and stop yelling at the kids walking across his lawn.
The internet is not a "fad" (love that word, btw. very nostalgic). Social media is a staple of the internet. As long as there is something called instant gratification there will always be someone posting their lives on social media looking to seek it. If u don't like that then stay off social media.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The internet is not a "fad" (love that word, btw. very nostalgic). Never said it was. Besides, nostalgia is just mental *********ion. Live in the present.
Social media is a staple of the internet. Today it is. Tomorrow, who knows...
As long as there is something called instant gratification there will always be someone posting their lives on social media looking to seek it. There won't always be something called the internet.
If u don't like that then stay off social media. You're getting mighty defensive with age. Not a good sign. Ask yourself, what comes after greedy?
👆

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are u speaking from life experience or did u read that somewhere?

I don't think I have read that anywhere, but sometimes ideas that resonate have a way of blending into our own thoughts over time. But definitely some life experience in there.

Advertisement
The internet is not a "fad" (love that word, btw. very nostalgic). Social media is a staple of the internet. As long as there is something called instant gratification there will always be someone posting their lives on social media looking to seek it. If u don't like that then stay off social media.

you should learn to not post yours

During the natty. What a loser.
****; To be honest. I'm just guessing out of nothing, not even thin air (I use that to breathe). You strike me as maybe some old man who;

Who was the school janitor all through at least first grade all through high school / Maybe just maybe? Or maybe just the random faculty member that tried to photo bomb his high school - letter of intent signing day. But after the fact though. You just swept the confetti during the weekend after the fact. That's just my assumption though now that we are several - no, we are 3 pages deep to the point of no return /

One for :11263726654-a089dabd70-o:

Jarren reading all the posts requesting for him to transfer
BC34DAC0-89A6-40BA-BBD8-5F304185F5D3.jpeg

Advertisement
Back