Juwon Young

Advertisement
If we can hold on to him, Owens and Smith that's a beastly ******* LB class right there.

Throw in Smothers and I'll take this LB class over any LB class in the nation.

I like this kids size and athleticism...The idea that he is a true MLB is nice
I can really see him pushing my boy Kirby...I love the beef that we are bringing
in on this class...Bigger DT's Bigger LB's, Bigger WR, a stout O-line
I think we will have the symmetry after this year that the team has lacked
in sometime....

2015 will be even sweeter...

@juwonqyoung: University of Miami waits on me. I'm ready to go like asap better things and moving on to better places.

It's a positive not a negative lol. He's saying he can't wait to get to UM

This kid will be a beast at MLB for us. He's already 6'1 225 going into his sr year of hs. Kid will be 240 and ready to go next season. If Antonio Smothers commits here we will have a top 10 LB class.. Owens is a monster UGA will still be after him.. I still don't know why UM hasn't gotten in contact with Keon Virgile my homeboys nephew goes to Nassau and is friends with Keon and says he is always talking about Miami.

I'm pretty sure Keon has an offer & he may have even visited. I don't like him as a prospect tho. Would rather Smoothers easily.
I think Smoothers can be our best defender if he comes here honestly. I like him more then any linebacker in this class easily and with him and Young good lawd that's a nice group

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back