Juwon Young

U

User-4525

@juwonqyoung: University of Miami waits on me. I'm ready to go like asap better things and moving on to better places.

It's a positive not a negative lol. He's saying he can't wait to get to UM

Advertisement
@juwonqyoung: University of Miami waits on me. I'm ready to go like asap better things and moving on to better places.

This kid will be a beast at MLB for us. He's already 6'1 225 going into his sr year of hs. Kid will be 240 and ready to go next season. If Antonio Smothers commits here we will have a top 10 LB class.. Owens is a monster UGA will still be after him.. I still don't know why UM hasn't gotten in contact with Keon Virgile my homeboys nephew goes to Nassau and is friends with Keon and says he is always talking about Miami.

Praying we can hang on to this kid though it does seem likely. He obviously doesn't need much time in the weight room. Could even be a DE down the road.

[video=youtube;2ONVe6E2MOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONVe6E2MOs[/video]

17.jpg

16.jpg

13.png

Advertisement

This kid will be a beast at MLB for us. He's already 6'1 225 going into his sr year of hs. Kid will be 240 and ready to go next season. If Antonio Smothers commits here we will have a top 10 LB class.. Owens is a monster UGA will still be after him.. I still don't know why UM hasn't gotten in contact with Keon Virgile my homeboys nephew goes to Nassau and is friends with Keon and says he is always talking about Miami.

I'm pretty sure Keon has an offer & he may have even visited. I don't like him as a prospect tho. Would rather Smoothers easily.

I'm pretty sure Keon has an offer & he may have even visited. I don't like him as a prospect tho. Would rather Smoothers easily.

Nope not offered yet. Smothers is better but Keon is a sure tackler and a smart football player. Would like to have both but Smothers if we have to choose one.

Praying we can hang on to this kid though it does seem likely. He obviously doesn't need much time in the weight room. Could even be a DE down the road.

[video=youtube;2ONVe6E2MOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONVe6E2MOs[/video]

17.jpg

16.jpg

13.png

Even with it being a down year in florida at the position. Love the kids we have picked up and how they change the make up of our LB core. Like you I hope we can hold on to all the guys we need those kinds of guys to get back to a top D

Nope not offered yet. Smothers is better but Keon is a sure tackler and a smart football player. Would like to have both but Smothers if we have to choose one.

Keeon diagnoses plays slow & he plays slow. Especially for a JUCO. Im actually happy he doesn't have an offer lol.

Advertisement

I'm not high on Virgile at all so if it's a juco lb give me smothers.

It really good to see a positive tweet. My first thought was that he was wavering.

Advertisement

Keeon diagnoses plays slow & he plays slow. Especially for a JUCO. Im actually happy he doesn't have an offer lol.

Agree. His film was very unimpressive

Majority want him cause he looks like sunshine never existed in his life im with the majority who want smothers i hope we recruit another hs and juco lb this class

Advertisement

I can't wait for him to get here too. We need a total badass in the middle of the field. Make them mothers run outside... Right into our speed demons! Linebacker U !

Juwon, get here quick brotha... I glad your a Cane! Cane for Life!!!

I can't wait for him to get here too. We need a total badass in the middle of the field. Make them mothers run outside... Right into our speed demons! Linebacker U !

Al is that you?

Keep him out the weight room if those are his true strength numbers and get on those agility and speed drills! That's plenty strong

Al is that you?

No but seriously

Advertisement
Back