Juwan Mitchell, Texas LB - possible next portal take?

Any chance they take the older guy and after take the younger one as well? We aren't exactly solving the issue for '22-'23 if we take a one and done.
I think one is it. Maybe a couple positions of need for other guys but that should be it for Mike.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unless you know you can have a equal or maybe better bird that’ll land in your hand. A bird that’s younger and less of a bird brain.
I almost used beer in hand is better than two in refrigerator.. this would have helped you talk about a nice craft versus keystone light... (less of hangover)

Missed opportunity.

You realize we're like 2-3 kids away from being REALLY good this year, right?

This dude could fill a massive hole in an otherwise excellent defense. 22 recruiting doesn't mean **** if you don't win in 21.

as George Allen once famously stated, "the future is NOW.''

If he can help us starting this season, let the chips fall where they may.

Advertisement
They want a mike for this upcoming season, that’s happening. Just not sure if this is the guy, if if were me I’d wait for other portal kids.

Unless you know you can have a equal or maybe better bird that’ll land in your hand. A bird that’s younger and less of a bird brain.
Similar to some of the bird brains in here with their instant "must have that player now" hot take reactions to seeing an average highlight tape from an average player with above average baggage to match. Gotta love these c.i.s experts sometimes.

Reading this thread.... it’s really time for manny to back away from lb recruiting same goes for his buddy Baker. Travis Williams bouncing is going to sting for years to come

Advertisement
Idk if this guy is worth losing a 22 recruit for him. He's played alot of big boy football so thats a plus. I just think if we hold off we can do better in my opinion.
Manny is under pressure and he needs to win now. He has a veteran team now with a big hole at LB spot. I hear you on the 22 recruit but no one will care if this guy makes an impact at the LB position. He’s rolling the dice now!

Dipping into the 22 spots seems like a calculated risk worth taking. Maximize the roster now for wins in 2021 that will improve the overall quality of recruits for 22.

Manny is under pressure and he needs to win now. He has a veteran team now with a big hole at LB spot. I hear you on the 22 recruit but no one will care if this guy makes an impact at the LB position. He’s rolling the dice now!
I hear you but i didnt say dont use a 22 spot for the right guy. I said it isnt worth it to use a spot for this guy. And apparently info has come out that is stating likewise. We wont be using a spot for This guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby just said Mitchell isn’t guy lol. Brad had to work on this insider routine.
I said it was an educated guess, from what I’ve been told and the names mentioned.
He wouldn’t make sense. They have somebody who’d jump in but they want to see what their first option does and see who else enters the portal before they make a decision. I’ve been saying the same thing for a a month or two. I could see a few guys in the portal , a lb ( highly likely ) , de ( possible ) and a guard ( possible).

I’ve been told ya for a couple months expect a Mike out of the portal. They have two guys in mind but that was before the latest guys to come out. There’s more guys yet to hit the portal so I’m not sure how big of a hurry they’re in. They’re waiting on the 1a , they also have a backup plan that’s a younger player. It’s just a matter of what the first guy does and who comes out after he gives his decision. There’s options. This likely won’t be the only portal pickup either ( different position).

They’ve reached out to multiple kids including this one.
Gettin Cribby wit it

Advertisement
Back