• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Juwan Mitchell, Texas LB - possible next portal take?

freeman84

fan
Yep. When I say two names i mean from after the season , awhile ago. They’ve been in contact with others which most names you’ve seen. To’to being one of the first. The second name isn’t a slam dunk they’d take. I’m pretty sure they want a sure thing , more experienced guy. It’s just a matter if they can find quality like that.

Manny and company don’t like

Palaie Gaoteote IV and I thought to’to was an alabama lock​

Cribby

All-American
Manny and company don’t like

Palaie Gaoteote IV and I thought to’to was an alabama lock​

To’to is between OSU and bama if you listen to the experts. The staff wasn’t confident in him , at least when I was told weeks ago. Things can always change but I haven’t heard anything on him other than UM reached out. I never heard anything about Palaie. Texas has been the rumor.

Bweezy25

Redshirt Freshman
To’to is between OSU and bama if you listen to the experts. The staff wasn’t confident in him , at least when I was told weeks ago. Things can always change but I haven’t heard anything on him other than UM reached out. I never heard anything about Palaie. Texas has been the rumor.
How confident in the person that you hope we get at LB @Cribby

AllAboutTheU13

Freshman
I've heard it said on here that To’to the tenn LB is 1A. If it was me making the decision I would kick the tires on this kid and if he is willing to come right now, i'd take him screw waiting on To’to.
Yeah sounds like there is a 0% chance To’to is coming here, hopefully the staff is just moving on. Any word if Crouch is a target? Either him or Moore would be big.

AllAboutTheU13

Freshman
Actually just watched this tape of Crouch’s last game in 2020 vs Texas A&M and not very impressed. Seemed lost at times and was almost never around the football. Could be a good talent to develop over a few years, but if we need someone to step in Day 1 as a starter, Moore seems the way to go.