Juwan Mitchell, Texas LB - possible next portal take?

Yep. When I say two names i mean from after the season , awhile ago. They’ve been in contact with others which most names you’ve seen. To’to being one of the first. The second name isn’t a slam dunk they’d take. I’m pretty sure they want a sure thing , more experienced guy. It’s just a matter if they can find quality like that.

Manny and company don’t like

Palaie Gaoteote IV and I thought to’to was an alabama lock​

Advertisement
Manny and company don’t like

Palaie Gaoteote IV and I thought to’to was an alabama lock​

To’to is between OSU and bama if you listen to the experts. The staff wasn’t confident in him , at least when I was told weeks ago. Things can always change but I haven’t heard anything on him other than UM reached out. I never heard anything about Palaie. Texas has been the rumor.

To’to is between OSU and bama if you listen to the experts. The staff wasn’t confident in him , at least when I was told weeks ago. Things can always change but I haven’t heard anything on him other than UM reached out. I never heard anything about Palaie. Texas has been the rumor.
How confident in the person that you hope we get at LB @Cribby

Advertisement
I've heard it said on here that To’to the tenn LB is 1A. If it was me making the decision I would kick the tires on this kid and if he is willing to come right now, i'd take him ***** waiting on To’to.
Yeah sounds like there is a 0% chance To’to is coming here, hopefully the staff is just moving on. Any word if Crouch is a target? Either him or Moore would be big.

Actually just watched this tape of Crouch’s last game in 2020 vs Texas A&M and not very impressed. Seemed lost at times and was almost never around the football. Could be a good talent to develop over a few years, but if we need someone to step in Day 1 as a starter, Moore seems the way to go.

Actually just watched this tape of Crouch’s last game in 2020 vs Texas A&M and not very impressed. Seemed lost at times and was almost never around the football. Could be a good talent to develop over a few years, but if we need someone to step in Day 1 as a starter, Moore seems the way to go.

Crouch committed to Michigan State, anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back