Justin Rogers

Advertisement
Negative recruiting about a stacked roster with a stud recruit (or portal transfer) doesn't often work. It reminds of:
  • When Devin Hester was negatively recruited by F$U about Um's stacked roster he replied, "If you don't think I'm good enough, why are you recruiting me?"
  • Also Jerry Juedy's "Savages want to play with savages".
Now, negative recruiting about Sanders' (I refuse to call him Prime) narcissism, is fair game.
The main exception possibly being QB as only one can play at a time. But if a guy is a good enough, there's no reason to worry about competition.

Negative recruiting about a stacked roster with a stud recruit (or portal transfer) doesn't often work. It reminds of:
  • When Devin Hester was negatively recruited by F$U about Um's stacked roster he replied, "If you don't think I'm good enough, why are you recruiting me?"
  • Also Jerry Juedy's "Savages want to play with savages".
Now, negative recruiting about Sanders' (I refuse to call him Prime) narcissism, is fair game.
Devin was offered a full schollie by Pagano/Butch when he was a Freshman in HS (99) when he was at Palm Bch Gardens HS, then transfered to Suncoast HS.

1673040287607.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1. How many credits don't transfer? You can make up a few classes if needed, especially for an undecided major.

2. Powers that be need to make an exception. This is Big Boy Football 101.

3. Are we taking Gary Ferman at his word?
If it’s false that his credits won’t transfer that really ******* bad reporting even by Ferman standards. Also it would have to be a majority of his credits wouldn’t transfer for it to hold him back

Advertisement
Back