Justin Flowe

Advertisement
USC + guy has been made of glass his whole college career. He looks the part but for whatever reason gets injured very easily.

He actually played some this year and looked completely lost.

Advertisement
The question shouldn't be is he better than what we have now. It should be is he the best possible option we could realistically bring in. If its him or nobody yeah for sure you take him but thats not the case. The portal is brimming with talent, I think there might be better/safer options.

He played because our LBs were mediocre. Maybe different coaches/system would help but he could not fill his gap and he gave up tons of yards. Overall our D was close to the worst.

Advertisement
as far as guys entering do u think there will be a better backer to enter than flowe?

Define "better".

I think Flowe was a better HS prospect than just about anyone. But it is inarguable that there will be candidates with better college production and stats.

If we think Flowe is capable of reaching his full potential, he makes sense. Otherwise, it might be better to go with a surer thing.

Advertisement
You guys with your poverty mentality. We can take as many LB's as we want. If Flowe is better than our WORST LB currently on the roster you take him and give the guy the boot.

Take multiple LB's. Flowe should be one just for upside.
Lets have a team of 85 LBs. I hear Flowe has a cannon but just needs to learn now to read defenses better.

Lets have a team of 85 LBs. I hear Flowe has a cannon but just needs to learn now to read defenses better.

Did I say 85 linebackers? The only LB who deserves his spot is Wes. Everyone else can and should be replaced. That means multiple portal additions.

Anyone who says Cory Flagg deserves a spot but Flowe doesn't has some sappy agenda that's more concerned with players feelings and has nothing to do with winning. STACK TALENT.

Advertisement
Did I say 85 linebackers? The only LB who deserves his spot is Wes. Everyone else can and should be replaced. That means multiple portal additions.

Anyone who says Cory Flagg deserves a spot but Flowe doesn't has some sappy agenda that's more concerned with players feelings and has nothing to do with winning. STACK TALENT.
We have 3 on the roster and 4ish committed. Figure on 1 transfer and that gets us to 8 spots for 2 full time lb positions. Only so many resources you can use at one position group. The are not dropping any of the commits and they are not going to ask Flagg to dip. Maybe Chase Smith goes portal but he has some potential as well.

His upside is intriguing which is why people are interested but if we are being real (and if you actually watched both play), Corey Flagg was a better LB this year than Justin Flowe.

Advertisement
Back