Justin Flowe

Advertisement
I know that he’s from Cali, and you know a lot about him. Could it be that he was still tentative this season, having come off of two major injuries? Sometimes it takes certain players up to a year and a half to get back to their regular selves. Could this be part of it?

Absolutely; & there’s two hurdles that comes from major injuries: The mental & the physical.

The physical hurdle is much easier to come back from than the mental side. To me, he didn’t play w/ that freedom, & in some ways, played passive. That’s 1000% mental. In my opinion, another healthy off season, & he’ll clear that mental hurdle.

Even if it’s for only 1 yr, that will go a long way in re-setting the clock on the pups coming in to allow them time to get acclimated to the collegiate game.

Advertisement
Absolutely; & there’s two hurdles that comes from major injuries: The mental & the physical.

The physical hurdle is much easier to come back from than the mental side. To me, he didn’t play w/ that freedom, & in some ways, played passive. That’s 1000% mental. In my opinion, another healthy off season, & he’ll clear that mental hurdle.

Even if it’s for only 1 yr, that will go a long way in re-setting the clock on the pups coming in to allow them time to get acclimated to the collegiate game.
I agree. Thanks for the most excellent reply.

We're not talking about Flowe....before entering a conversation with two people, know wtf you're talking about.
Lick my nuts

I was replying to the last message in the thread.

I can give a Fuq who you were talking about

I’ll @ you next time when it’s time to teach

Advertisement
Advertisement
as far as guys entering do u think there will be a better backer to enter than flowe?

Flowe is a tough eval unlimited talent and potential but he has played at most 2 full games at oregon. Plus what is the detailed injury history…..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back