Justin flowe

Advertisement
Lol, y'all need to let that hurt go now. No need to cry over spoiled milk and no need for I told you so. It's time we just support these guys because this is our football team and for some it's ya'lls school.

Yes we want change and who knows if Manny will make them. We might as well start cheering them on now because if it doesn't turn around or if we lose to Temple (very likely if they played today) and/or have a bad season then there will be wholesale changes for real. It's a win win based on the guys that want Manny gone. Either he has a successful 2nd yr or he's gone. But yeah, let that hurt go.

So, here's the feedback USC got from Flowe and his family on his OV to USC and their general feeling about why he committed to ORegon:

USC was able to get Upland (Calif.) five-star linebacker Justin Flowe on campus for an official visit the final weekend before the early signing period opened and made a strong impression. But it still fell just short of what Oregon had to offer.

Asked about USC following his commitment and signing with the Ducks, Flowe said, “They're close to home, everything. That's not really what mattered, like it's not really focused on that.

“USC is a pretty great school and everything. So just being there and seeing it was pretty great. But Oregon was my dream school. That's why I chose it.”
The Flowe family liked the idea of Justin being nearby, but they aren’t worried about how he will transition to college and produce on the field.

“It didn't matter where he went,” a family member said. “We know he's going to dominate wherever he goes. It's just ideally, it would have been great if he didn't have to go out of state because once he's done with Oregon, where’s he gonna go? He’s gonna come back [to Los Angeles].”

This person also said the differences in how the two schools recruited was notable. Oregon’s pitch is always looking forward at the future while this person believed USC spent too much time living in the past. During the official visit to USC, this person said, “It was like a trip to a museum.

The last part made me stop and think ; I really hope that's not what recruits get from Miami..... We need to move forward here too.

So, here's the feedback USC got from Flowe and his family on his OV to USC and their general feeling about why he committed to ORegon:

USC was able to get Upland (Calif.) five-star linebacker Justin Flowe on campus for an official visit the final weekend before the early signing period opened and made a strong impression. But it still fell just short of what Oregon had to offer.

Asked about USC following his commitment and signing with the Ducks, Flowe said, “They're close to home, everything. That's not really what mattered, like it's not really focused on that.

“USC is a pretty great school and everything. So just being there and seeing it was pretty great. But Oregon was my dream school. That's why I chose it.”
The Flowe family liked the idea of Justin being nearby, but they aren’t worried about how he will transition to college and produce on the field.

“It didn't matter where he went,” a family member said. “We know he's going to dominate wherever he goes. It's just ideally, it would have been great if he didn't have to go out of state because once he's done with Oregon, where’s he gonna go? He’s gonna come back [to Los Angeles].”

This person also said the differences in how the two schools recruited was notable. Oregon’s pitch is always looking forward at the future while this person believed USC spent too much time living in the past. During the official visit to USC, this person said, “It was like a trip to a museum.

The last part made me stop and think ; I really hope that's not what recruits get from Miami..... We need to move forward here too.
That museum line hits close to home. ****.

I feel like this is what we do and where we go wrong with recruits.....I can totally see us focusing on the past too much and all the greats that have come thru and how they still come thru the program smh

Advertisement

I can 100% see us coming with the all the past talk. Our facilities are like museums anyway minus the IPF

Are you kidding? Of course they think that. Manny is literally having guys take pictures that look fresh out of a 1980s radio rap album cover. Manny is like the old guy that tells kids about the "good old days" and the kids start groaning "not again Grandpa".

Advertisement
The people who fell for this never learn their lesson, ever. They fall for it. Every. Single. Year.
Ethnic, I’m one of those honestly , bring old school with honesty integrity and responsibility is sadly GONE when it shows it’s face in the Chaney(s) of the world are truly special.

I will now question the second I hear

family
my dream school
bleed orange and green
I’m all in
silent commit
my home town team
my family played there
what an honor
I’m blessed
I can go on the positive phrases

ALL TRASH

These are children with selfish parents most are illegitimate parents whom know everything at 17 year old children spoon fed eith the tricker treat bag wide open.

Like in the the construction business never ever believe contractors and GC EVER EVER.

Same here in recruiting, if they are truly committed then SIGN HERE NOW , IF YOU DECOMMIT WE PULL OFFER.

Dabo does this and obviously it WORKS .

I can 100% see us coming with the all the past talk. Our facilities are like museums anyway minus the IPF
I'm curious. Which facilities of our are like museums? If you mean arent on par with the extravagance of some other spots ok. But past that I'd love to know what facilities of ours you been to that's so old like that?

The people who fell for this never learn their lesson, ever. They fall for it. Every. Single. Year.
Bruh cmon man. Yall sound crazy doing this every year. Not coming here etc. Stop putting everything on a kid and start to put some blame on these clown *** coaches... Should a kid who can go anywhere not wanna see proof that your gonna be put in the right position to win big,to be developed,to be surrounded by other talent as well? Should ANY kid who can really help a team win not need to see a team be able to mollywhop unc,vagtech,cmich & fiu on a regular basis? Cmon man. You know better than this. We dont offer a real football player any incentive at all to wanna come here now. We have a culture of losing and underachieving. We have an unstable staff with a coach any kid and their family can see wont be here too much longer. Stop making all these general statements cause they ain't true. We've had some monsters VERY interested in us over the last several years. At no point have we done our point by giving a kid a genuine reason to disregard our reality. Hasselwood told yall his **** self and yall just dismissed it as his old boy made him go to oklahoma and it's that simple. Same thing with evan neal,trey sanders, johnson jr & I can go on and on. Stop the nonsense.

Advertisement
Bruh cmon man. Yall sound crazy doing this every year. Not coming here etc. Stop putting everything on a kid and start to put some blame on these clown *** coaches... Should a kid who can go anywhere not wanna see proof that your gonna be put in the right position to win big,to be developed,to be surrounded by other talent as well? Should ANY kid who can really help a team win not need to see a team be able to mollywhop unc,vagtech,cmich & fiu on a regular basis? Cmon man. You know better than this. We dont offer a real football player any incentive at all to wanna come here now. We have a culture of losing and underachieving. We have an unstable staff with a coach any kid and their family can see wont be here too much longer. Stop making all these general statements cause they ain't true. We've had some monsters VERY interested in us over the last several years. At no point have we done our point by giving a kid a genuine reason to disregard our reality. Hasselwood told yall his **** self and yall just dismissed it as his old boy made him go to oklahoma and it's that simple. Same thing with evan neal,trey sanders, johnson jr & I can go on and on. Stop the nonsense.

I hear what you're saying and alot of the blame Needs to go on the coaches. Can Mandy find his mojo or is it a lost cause? I just have a glimmer of hope that he will make some staff changes and right this sinking ship. It Seems like he is somebody thr players can get behind. He just gotta toughen up and make hard decisions. He won't ever get an opportunity like this again if he fails next year.

As strange as it sounds, this post actually gives me hope. Once Manny is gone, if we can luck into a miracle hire that actually knows what he is doing, the fact that there are still big time kids still interested in us after all these years is a good thing in my opinion.

Lol, y'all need to let that hurt go now. No need to cry over spoiled milk and no need for I told you so. It's time we just support these guys because this is our football team and for some it's ya'lls school.

Yes we want change and who knows if Manny will make them. We might as well start cheering them on now because if it doesn't turn around or if we lose to Temple (very likely if they played today) and/or have a bad season then there will be wholesale changes for real. It's a win win based on the guys that want Manny gone. Either he has a successful 2nd yr or he's gone. But yeah, let that hurt go.

Nice post and I have let it go. I will always cheer for Miami and never, ever will I root against them. They just ain’t gettin no more of my money until I start seeing results on the field. Tired of giving the money first and expecting changes. Those days are gone. Show me the improvement we all want to see, then I’ll open my wallet and support. Until then, no mas.

Advertisement
And unfortunately it's not going to stop there 🤦🏽‍♂️

I'm curious. Which facilities of our are like museums? If you mean arent on par with the extravagance of some other spots ok. But past that I'd love to know what facilities of ours you been to that's so old like that?

That’s what I meant. I know the locker rooms were upgraded a few years ago and they still seem outdated

The fact that this thread is still going is ridiculous and more than a little sad. Flowe passed on us and not only did he pass on us he trolled us at his signing day. Move on people; rather than pouring all this energy into an 18 year old kid who's on Oregon's roster why don't we put it into figuring out a way to get rid of Dan Enos or something else that would be productive.

Advertisement
Back