Justin flowe

Lol, so you just made a hypothetical and then wrote a caveat in the same sentence to cover yourself up in case you end up being wrong. The Stugotz is strong inside you. Let me end this right now.

I don't like Manny. I am just another broken, run-down Miami fan that has grown apathetic to the product that's being put on the field. I lasted a very long time but the 2018 opener vs LSU was the final straw.

But you will not convince me that Mario Cristobal is a great recruiter.

Cheers to you, sir.

Hypothetical? NSD isn’t over. That’s a fact. UO is still recruiting. I don’t think they will finish at number 1 but I doubt they stay at 18. It’s also a fact that neither Chip, Helfrich, or Taggart finished higher than 12 nationally. Last year Mario finished 7th. That was the highest recruiting class ever for Oregon. Everything I said was true. If Mario finished out of the top 10 then I would agree but the recruiting class hasn’t concluded yet.

Advertisement
Nah. They tried to reach out numerous times and staff wouldnt respond. I had to get involved just to get any response. Wont even mention others. Just real sad when all had legit interest in the program and people wouldnt pay it no mind cause the focus needs to be on south floriduh kids in our blueprint. So many excuses for **** results.

Did Rumph want to reach out, but was overruled?

Nah. They tried to reach out numerous times and staff wouldnt respond. I had to get involved just to get any response. Wont even mention others. Just real sad when all had legit interest in the program and people wouldnt pay it no mind cause the focus needs to be on south floriduh kids in our blueprint. So many excuses for **** results.
That’s great that we wound up with so many south Florida kids too... not even the top ones outside of the RBs and Elijah Roberts. Absolute morons running this program.

Advertisement
Our staph can't recruit....the names u mention at the end can't close. But u forgot the rest of the staph...none of them can recruit except fields and Hickson and Hickson got help from Knightons parents. Also Chaney is an easy pull he loves the U and probably got the biggest bag and we couldn't spread the wealth around
LOL our bag game is good for 1 player 😂

Advertisement

Take a look at Kirby. Georgia kids play games and he pretty much said **** yall ill continue to sign Top 5 classes with kids from around the country until yall get the point. This year UGA early signed 19 and only 5 played ball in Georgia. Last year signed only 6 from the state.

I wish Manny would take that approach but he operates on "2* from Dade is better than a 4* anywhere else."

Advertisement
i dont get i why would they not? what could possibly be the justification

Advertisement
Once again which was what?

From what I was told Greene, Baynes, and Brown all committed at the dinner, their families said otherwise. Late to the party for Baynes and Brown and momma told Greene "You aint going to no ******* Miami"

Ive said for Months it was a Oregon vs Miami battle for Flowe and just like last year you cant get lose to basketball schools and FIU and expect elite kids to jump on board.

And the flip that I heard was Avantae Williams but I didn't list his name because I didnt want to jinx it.

But at the end of the day, we have poodles on the recruiting trail who cant see **** right in there face. We stopped recruiting kids we could have signed of we fought for them and we spent a ton of time and effort after a kid who decommitted twice. But now look at us, another year caught with our **** in our hands chasing kids who we should have stopped recruiting months ago in Francois.

You dont take guys like Banda, Patke, Rumph, Barry into these recruiting battles for the elites and expect victory.

And your conversation w/ Flowe's family?? lol.

No reason for the staff not to reach out but we all know they weren't landing any of those kids. But it is their job to actually gauge their interest and at least try to get them on campus.

Too many times have I seen that this staff has done stuff like this. I know these kids wouldnt end up here but the fact they didn’t at least call them and tell them and offer and try and get them to visit just shows you how lazy they are. Just DM the kid and ask for his number and call him and tell him we watched your film and that you have a offer, It’s not that hard.

richt was burned out. He was our best coach since butch just was in denial. i felt looking at him like he was physically sick last year. breaking down.

I truly believe Richt was ordered to take some strong meds after he tried to fight the police in the bowl game against Wisconsin...He obviously said bleep it, for 2018. It's hard to coach when you are popping xanexx erry 4 hours.

Advertisement
Back