Justin flowe

Advertisement
Mario wont take the job because:
1. Knight will raise his salary above what we can pay and....
2. Even if we pay him, we cannot afford what he will need for staff and shadow staff to compete..
Thus, we cannot afford to compete....which is that the real problem is.

Well that and he'd be exposed as a fake recruiting maven and a ****ty gameday corch here. He's exactly where he should be. Dude won't and can't do better anywhere else.

We have to start over from the top to bottom & rid the program of everything & everyone that has been a hindrance to our progress.

The BOT needs to be gutted, The Funeral Home Director Julio Frenk needs to be fired, Mangina James needs to be fired, and this Corching staff needs to be thrown off a boat wrapped in a trash bag with cinder blocks cemented on their feet.

Now, the reality of that happening is literally 0%, but that's what's needed in order to fix all our problems.

We are what we are, which is a bottom dwelling ACC program that runs a prehistoric offense & can't compete at a high level at all... This is the 6-6 Coral Gables Hurricanes & this is what we'll continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Im almost wishing the 2017 year didnt happen. It gave so much hope on some turnovers and lucky bounces. We thought we were on the upswing just to come crashing back down to what we have been since 2004.

Advertisement
I am sorry to all you guys that fell for this, including you guys that are connected to the program somehow. If you got your hopes up for flowe, you are simply too rookie to have known better. Doesn't matter what someone who used to play here or currently coaches here told you. This was a pipe dream.
yes def was a pipe dream... but the way the staff crooted him i'll take my hat off to them for that... did the best they could possibly do with him.

Ok well here we go. Cristobal has been begging for to be the head coaching job for a long time money is not a enemy for us here. And then mario is being payed less then manny is right now. Dan enos is making the same amount of money Mario's offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator are combined. Money is not an issue here.
Can we hire 20-30 analysts and back office staff, directors of HS recruiting, etc? That's the money we need above and beyond the 11 corches we pay now. That's where we all short....oh, and also money for recruits...which we "don't/won't" do" and Oregon and every other competitive program assuredly does.

Advertisement
Lose? We gettin run out the building
Me, when that happens. This is what Manny has done to us and only way change will get expedited.
A47135AA-7ACD-4A27-812C-84AE6CFDE650.gif

yes def was a pipe dream... but the way the staff crooted him i'll take my hat off to them for that... did the best they could possibly do with him.
We got clowned by him on TV. I don't take my hat off to the staff for making us a punchline for national embarrassment. This is a results business. You either close kids or you don't. No effort points.

Advertisement
Only problem is no one at Oregon is stupid enough to hire Manny. At Miami tho we write him a blank check after a 5 minute coach search.

That I agree with. Miami has a big problem right now and the HC, regardless of who, isn't is. Manny as tremenda mierda but the bigger problem starts further up.

We got clowned by him on TV. I don't take my hat off to the staff for making us a punchline for national embarrassment.
lmao i didn't see his announcement how was it more embarrassing them us losing to FIU? lol we kinda been the laughing stock across the country and will continue while we 6-6....

Advertisement
That I agree with. Miami has a big problem right now and the HC, regardless of who, isn't is. Manny as tremenda mierda but the bigger problem starts further up.

dont give oregon too much credit. their bum *** did hire taggart.

lmao i didn't see his announcement how was it more embarrassing them us losing to FIU? lol we kinda been the laughing stock across the country and will continue while we 6-6....

i mean he just reached for the hat and then went with the other green one on the table. it was more shocking coming from a kid who handled his recruitment pretty well.

Advertisement
Back