Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
They call me “The Walrus”

You called?

Screenshot_20191217-224416_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
If he doesnt sign here its not for lack of trying from rohan. he has done a better job recruiting than any coach on the staff.

Not to be rude to a Cane legend. But he’s basically followed the coaches script. Make a lot of noise on social media just to be left empty handed.

Arthur Brown. LOL at how that ended up
real life waterboy. Guy didn't understand anything other than kill the man with the ball. Unbelievably talented and tried his hardest to learn the defense, but just couldn't. KSU let him freelance and essentially played a 10 man defense behind him. Worked great in college but as we saw when he got to the NFL, he flopped hard.

Advertisement
Latest scoop on Flowe
Let me get this straight. Flowe’s grandmother was okay with him leaving LA as long as it was Clemson?? (Flowe like any teenager with a social pulse) says No. Now one side of the family wants him to stay, the other to go to Oregon. Seems like everyone has a pull for him to go somewhere and the only one pulling for us is Rohan. I hate how familiar this feels to Haselwood recruitment when it was Miami vs UGA vs Oklahoma. Dear gawd I hope this turns out positive for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back