Justin flowe

Advertisement
This would be the biggest shock in Miami recruiting history. Even with some of our other late flips (Howard, Coley, etc.), news started breaking that we were likely the spot and we were going to get the commitment. We have not been mentioned as a front runner at all. Just lingering. So let's see what happens. It would be a coup
Just because we weren't mentioned as a frontrunner doesn't mean we weren't....

When he signs with another
What will the slurpers say?
We didn’t want him anyways
He’s scared to compete
We got flag who is better

The excuses and the spin job by the slurpers is at least good for a few laughs

Advertisement
If Miami would have finished strong, and avoided the FIU debacle, he likely ends up here. USC was always on the outside looking in and Justin loved the city of Miami (hence the Clemson stuff)

Not an Anti-Flowe to Miami guy. But I literally can’t see/think a scenario in which we land this kid.

USC-at least has grandma blessing, proximity and recent momentum
Oregon-had momentum (before USC visit) and is probably the only team in Win Now Mode
If Clemson staff weren’t so **** ****y and it wasn’t the country. He’d be gift wrapped to them

But Miami I just don’t see it. Furthest from home, back to back losses. Just a mess

Why come to Miami rn when he can move down there in a few years to live in the off season after he’s collecting nfl checks....🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
This would be the biggest shock in Miami recruiting history. Even with some of our other late flips (Howard, Coley, etc.), news started breaking that we were likely the spot and we were going to get the commitment. We have not been mentioned as a front runner at all. Just lingering. So let's see what happens. It would be a coup

DJ Williams and Jessie Armstead are probably still bigger. Jessie was a 3 time HS All-American out of Texas.

Not an Anti-Flowe to Miami guy. But I literally can’t see/think a scenario in which we land this kid.

USC-at least has grandma blessing, proximity and recent momentum
Oregon-had momentum (before USC visit) and is probably the only team in Win Now Mode
If Clemson staff weren’t so **** ****y and it wasn’t the country. He’d be gift wrapped to them

But Miami I just don’t see it. Furthest from home, back to back losses. Just a mess

But it is a mess that he probably sees him being the solution. Walks in a Day 1 starter

When he signs with another
What will the slurpers say?
We didn’t want him anyways
He’s scared to compete
We got flag who is better

The excuses and the spin job by the slurpers is at least good for a few laughs

This couldn't have been posted in one of the 2500 existing threads on this kid?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering we are being mentioned this late is good tbh, we will see what happens

66F8EF31-14F4-4536-BDEB-A56F09C258A9.gif

Kid obviously values his families wants so can’t blame him for staying out west. Not really a shot at Miami but it’s a long way away

Advertisement
Back