Justin flowe

Or a Shrimp****. Lol Bro I haven’t stopped using it since last week. Lol
Which interpretation of shrimp**** are you using:

1. A very small shrimp sized jerk/****/deusch
2. Someone who has intercourse with a shrimp or shrimps

Advertisement
Greg Biggins lead recruiting reporter for Justin Flowe

So here's the latest. Talked to a family member who handles Flowe's recruitment and right now, there is still no final decision. Plan is for family to hash things out later today and have a final decision by the early evening. Now I've seen countless times where a player makes a 'final decision' night before SD and wakes up next morning and changes his mind, especially if that player is deciding to leave home so I won't feel this one is over until he actually signs on the dotted line. It's USC and Oregon but Miami is still hanging around, which was a surprise to me. I've mentioned that Justin's grandmother carries a lot of weight in his decision and she wants him home. Ironically, was told she actually favored Clemson until Justin said he just couldn't see himself living there. At that time, Oregon was the leader but that was before his USC visit. Family loved the trip to USC, location is big for sure and Justin has a very strong comfort level there. I'll say this, while some in the family want Justin at SC others think Oregon is the better fit and feel getting out of L.A to avoid some of the distractions that come with it would be good for him. As mentioned earlier, his announcement is set for 11:00 (PST) on ESPN tomorrow.

Wait so Biggins confirms that Flowe family aint feeling that country **** at Clemson.

And I was told I was a troll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Greg Biggins lead recruiting reporter for Justin Flowe

So here's the latest. Talked to a family member who handles Flowe's recruitment and right now, there is still no final decision. Plan is for family to hash things out later today and have a final decision by the early evening. Now I've seen countless times where a player makes a 'final decision' night before SD and wakes up next morning and changes his mind, especially if that player is deciding to leave home so I won't feel this one is over until he actually signs on the dotted line. It's USC and Oregon but Miami is still hanging around, which was a surprise to me. I've mentioned that Justin's grandmother carries a lot of weight in his decision and she wants him home. Ironically, was told she actually favored Clemson until Justin said he just couldn't see himself living there. At that time, Oregon was the leader but that was before his USC visit. Family loved the trip to USC, location is big for sure and Justin has a very strong comfort level there. I'll say this, while some in the family want Justin at SC others think Oregon is the better fit and feel getting out of L.A to avoid some of the distractions that come with it would be good for him. As mentioned earlier, his announcement is set for 11:00 (PST) on ESPN tomorrow.

Miami has no shot, stop the bullSh!t.

This update couldnt go in the other 1,000 page Flowe thread? For kid that's not coming because of distance from family were sure spending alot of hopeless time ******* move on already! Always knew USC would circle back around and grab him

The distance **** is BS, The kid and the family aint going to Clemson and its the same reason why he cancelled UGA. The flies are too big in the country.

I feel like the only thing we have is Rohan and city life. Reading what is influencing his decision has to make you think if Manny doesn’t **** the bed against FIU & Duke, we’d be golden tomorrow

Keep in mind that saying " Miami is still hanging around" gives them clicks and subscribers from a Miami fanbase that otherwise has nothing to be excited about. It literally pays for them to keep us involved.

We've seen how this situation normally plays out. The two schools in focus are Oregon and USC. Miami sounds like a hat on the table.

Advertisement
Not a defense of our lispy loser in the slightest but any grandma that would buy the mierda that Luigi obviously spews during recruiting might be on the verge of dementia.

Again eugene oregon is as hickville as clemson is so.... if he ain't feeling clemson he ain't feeling eugene either. Cane

Not as bad when you grew up with half the team playing ball in the Snoop League couple with a 2 hour flight as well.

Ive said for months This is a Oregon vs Miami battle with USC hanging around because of G moms

The distance **** is BS, The kid and the family aint going to Clemson and its the same reason why he cancelled UGA. The flies are too big in the country.
So what’s the word/ prediction? Is he signing with Miami?

Advertisement
Again eugene oregon is as hickville as clemson is so.... if he ain't feeling clemson he ain't feeling eugene either. Cane

Not as bad when you grew up with half the team playing ball in the Snoop League couple with a 2 hour flight as well.

Ive said for months This is a Oregon vs Miami battle with USC hanging around because of G moms

Advertisement
Back