Justin flowe

Advertisement
AF1A0357-7FDE-405B-B435-727BE9854C37.gif

Advertisement
The only good thing to come out of all of this is it at least we know that if we put together a good team with a decent staff that can pull out some quality wins we know that elite kids will come. Not all of them, not all the South Florida divas, but we can at least ensure that a few five stars and several other blue-chip recruits would want to come play at the U.
But the longer we go without winning the harder it’s going to be. We need a new group of loyal fans young fans that can continue the tradition of the Miami hurricanes fan base especially here in South Florida. Manny has to understand that the pain has to stop. We don’t necessarily need to win a national championship in the next two years but we need to be relevant and in contention and in the playoffs.
Last year we were in contention for the number one receiver in the country and this year for the number one linebacker in the country. Not too many schools can say that not even the other two in Florida.

Advertisement
Biggins just changed his crystal ball to foggy. Nobody knows ****.
the entire cycle everyone assumed Clemson bc they land everyone without any real info. they assumed Oregon bc of some old quote from a month ago. they think USC is a factor now but before it was oh, theyll wait and see who they hire. no one knows a single thing here.

The Flowe recruitment is a textbook on how much all these fake insiders and recruiting gurus guess at ****. Wait for the hero of the recruiting nerd nation, Wilteddong, to flip his faqqy plastic ball for the 4th time to USC a few hours before signing day.

i still remember when he put in hassellwood to miami on NSD then no one signed lol

Advertisement
The Flowe recruitment is a textbook on how much all these fake insiders and recruiting gurus guess at ****. Wait for the hero of the recruiting nerd nation, Wilteddong, to flip his faqqy plastic ball for the 4th time to USC a few hours before signing day.

The Crystal ******** Crew should get to flip their picks an equivalent amount of times that they've been laid in their lives. Your boy Wilteddong would then need to get it effing right on his first pick.

He’s really built a cottage industry on duping dorks into believing he’s prescient with all of his last minute plastic ball flip flops.

there are some kids he does know bc he gets the scoop (he had the article written up on Jarren the moment he went public with his commitment), but in this case, no one (not even clemson) knows anything bout Flowe and his recruitment the entire cycle, but suddenly, he knows? lol. yeah doubt it.

Advertisement
since this is over 100 pages, it is a certainty that he isn't coming. under 100 pages, maybe.

I really don’t want to say your right, but it’s surely hard to be positive here in all this way to many Cane family members carry such bad intentions for this team.

There’s really no rallying around our team whom struggled with new everything in its first year it just doesn’t exist.

We go to NEG in one snap of the ball , anyway I just cannot abandon what hope I have to get flowe just can’t do it I’ve never given up easy .

In my playing days I never came off the field never till halftime or end of game not one single series of anything coaches always knew I was the one whom would cause havoc of something coaches never wanted me off the field

Not starting now either

So here we are GOCANES05 tuckered long game beat up clock ticking and we need a big play I’M READY.

We will see

I really don’t want to say your right, but it’s surely hard to be positive here in all this way to many Cane family members carry such bad intentions for this team.

There’s really no rallying around our team whom struggled with new everything in its first year it just doesn’t exist.

We go to NEG in one snap of the ball , anyway I just cannot abandon what hope I have to get flowe just can’t do it I’ve never given up easy .

In my playing days I never came off the field never till halftime or end of game not one single series of anything coaches always knew I was the one whom would cause havoc of something coaches never wanted me off the field

Not starting now either

So here we are GOCANES05 tuckered long game beat up clock ticking and we need a big play I’M READY.

We will see
Or is it bc Rohan went silent....

Advertisement
Back