Justin flowe

Advertisement
Are you 100% positive he's not going to Clemson or is that what reporters are assuming?

I am not 100% positive on what any recruit will do. Anna Hickey says no Clemson and I trust her word - especially after all the Clemson/Flowe talk she has spewed. And when I heard about Flowe/Miami a few weeks ago I was told Clemson was out of the picture after the OV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I am not 100% positive. Anna Hickey says no Clemson and I trust her word - especially after all the Clemson/Flowe talk she has spewed. And when I heard about Flowe/Miami a few weeks ago I was told Clemson was out of the picture after the OV.
I understand. My main point was just I have a feeling it's going to be a random school no one is talking about. I've seen stranger things happen during recruiting lol

I am not 100% positive on what any recruit will do. Anna Hickey says no Clemson and I trust her word - especially after all the Clemson/Flowe talk she has spewed. And when I heard about Flowe/Miami a few weeks ago I was told Clemson was out of the picture after the OV.
You could immediately tell the kid is cut from a different cloth....Again, I never said he was 100% coming...all I said was that UM was definitely in the picture...Kid is a free spirit....$$$$ Bags Evidently mean Squadouche...(as I knew this earlier)...How this staph could lose out on Flowe & Green is just another example of why we will continue to be mired in squalor, until there is a shakeup at Hecht,...coaching staph, or both.

You could immediately tell the kid is cut from a different cloth....Again, I never said he was 100% coming...all I said was that UM was definitely in the picture...Kid is a free spirit....$$$$ Bags Evidently mean Squadouche...(as I knew this earlier)...How this staph could lose out on Flowe & Green is just another example of why we will continue to be mired in squalor, until there is a shakeup at Hecht,...coaching staph, or both.

It's painful to watch. Squandering golden opportunity after golden opportunity. Defensive recruiting has been abysmal while offensive production has been laughably bad. Diaz is apart of the disease he is trying to get rid of

It's painful to watch. Squandering golden opportunity after golden opportunity. Defensive recruiting has been abysmal while offensive production has been laughably bad. Diaz is apart of the disease he is trying to get rid of
These so called one on one Chats with JJ these past 3-4 coaches have had, certainly has done Wonders....I can't see one thing that the past 3-4 coaches have done in ref to Football that JJ would've signed off on...CaneinOrlando snickers at the "He met with JJ crap"...

Advertisement
I’ve been reading the stuff on the USC sites. The grandmother is the key in this recruitment. She wants him close to home. The 247 West Coast guy said he really didn’t know which way it ends - he believes 100% USC is InThe thick of it. He also said that Flowe has said consistently that he wants to get away so they believe that Oregon May be the compromise. Flowe knows a number of the players there and really likes their DC and linebackers coach.

He also said that Flowe like Helton. They had Steele and Bru McCoy with him all weekend to push the narrative that “away” isn’t better. There are a couple of other recruits who they believe will come with Flowe should he sign with USC. And there are some rumors now that Bryce Young May be flipping back to USC too ...

Sounds like the Family is making the decision to keep him closer to home.

I’ve been reading the stuff on the USC sites. The grandmother is the key in this recruitment. She wants him close to home. The 247 West Coast guy said he really didn’t know which way it ends - he believes 100% USC is InThe thick of it. He also said that Flowe has said consistently that he wants to get away so they believe that Oregon May be the compromise. Flowe knows a number of the players there and really likes their DC and linebackers coach.

He also said that Flowe like Helton. They had Steele and Bru McCoy with him all weekend to push the narrative that “away” isn’t better. There are a couple of other recruits who they believe will come with Flowe should he sign with USC. And there are some rumors now that Bryce Young May be flipping back to USC too ...

Sounds like the Family is making the decision to keep him closer to home.

I wish we had kids like that on our team...sad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back