Justin flowe

Advertisement
What Beanerdict Arnold is actually doing at Oregon is being way overhyped by the sadsack grovelers here. They’re so busy trying to get a taste of his *** that they never bothered to notice that bum *** 6-6 Manure is currently outrecruiting Mr. Rose Bowl.

They’re also so sucked into the hype that they forget all of brutal flops at Oregon. The guy doesn’t even know how to count or take a knee to end a game. Imagine if he was here and decided to run the ball, fumble and lose like he did against Stanford instead of just taking a knee and ending the game.
Benedict Arnold.....what a ******* idiot you are

Advertisement
I’m not reading through all these pages since last night. It’s time to move on if he picks Oregon and no Mario isn’t the answer to our HC problems. Mario is still terrible in game day and will continue to cost Oregon wins. He blew it against Auburn game 1. Dude doesn’t understand clock management. He will recruit well. I doubt it ever becomes elite.

his team is going to take a step backwards next year once his elite OL and QB leave.

Advertisement
You people really are stupid (but that's not surprising given that so many of you think you can land a serious recruit to your garbage program and city - I'd be more worried about Florida International poaching your recruits than you poaching Clemson. Their program seems to be in a better place).

First, I gave you 10 reasons you were objectively wrong. You said you can't get a job from Clemson. I showed that Clemson has better employment outcomes and salaries. You say that doesn't matter and then make a completely unsupported statement regarding the upward mobility Miami gives you. Why would the third best school in Florida be this magic elixir for upward mobility, since everybody in the nation knows that the University of Florida is the best school in Florida (and I'll grant you that it's better than Clemson) and Florida State is #2. I'll answer that. It's not. And while the USNWR has its issues, it does fairly accurately track prestige.

You make the comment that you'll never find a recent Clemson grad on Wall Street. Strangely enough, Clemson has more alums than Miami at McKinsey, Bain, and it looks like BCG as well, as well as Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I couldn't find a search function for investment bankers at Goldman, but I think that may be a nasty surprise for you too. That's because Clemson grads get into better professional schools in higher numbers because of its better Honors College. On that front, Miami's professional schools are horrendous. The law school only has a 73% employment score from law school transparency and only 10% of their graduates go to large firms or federal clerkships, which is really quite terrible (and average LSAT is 157) - the University of South Carolina is better.

You say these northern states clearly are harder so your students have lower GPAs. Care to offer some proof of that statement? I have a lot of experience with graduates of top schools in the northeast, and what's common at prep schools is actually rampant grade inflation, because schools understand students pay these extremely high fees and tuition to get into elite colleges (ie: not Miami). So that actually hurts your argument, though no one's going from Hopkins, Exeter, or Andover to Miami. You're living in a fantasy world. You can guess that I'm a Clemson fan, but I never said I went to Clemson, did I? You made an assumption. But I wouldn't reveal who I really am, because anyone who's actually successful would not want to tie their identities to any online presence.

On that note, considering how inane and nonsensical everything else you say is, I'm calling bull on you being any kind of successful. It seems to me that you're someone who wants to pretend that he's something. You're upset that Clemson is a far superior program athletically, and trying to salvage something, you made some unsupported statements about academics and when you were corrected, you made some more unsupported statements that are factually incorrect, hoping that the braying donkeys will agree with you without doing any of their own research.

And to the guy who said the College of Charleston is the best school. I agree that College of Charleston is a fine school. But you won't find any support for the claim that it's the best. It's not ranked the highest in any metric, no matter which one you choose. It accepts 80% of applicants and has the sixth highest incoming SAT. That's about right, it's about the sixth best school in South Carolina from all reports. It lags behind Clemson, Furman, Wofford, The Citadel, and South Carolina.
Why are you on a Miami message board?

Advertisement
My wife worked for a major regional bank where the branch manager was a Clem$on grad. He'd boast about making "donations" to the football players "emergency relief fund." Never mentioned where he sent the "donations" but made it obvious that the funds were used for more than emergency relief.

Dabo has built a powerhouse no doubt. Lucked out on a few coaching hires. And he got lots of help from the football players emergency relief fund.

Clemson offered Romello Brinson this week. I had never heard of him, so went to your board to see what people had said about him. I saw this thread, which is obviously of mutual interest, and went in, because I've always liked the Miami fans I've met. I was surprised by the toxicity and vitriol, and decided to make an account and respond after that one guy insulted the school and was objectively wrong about many of the "facts" he was claiming.
You
Clemson offered Romello Brinson this week. I had never heard of him, so went to your board to see what people had said about him. I saw this thread, which is obviously of mutual interest, and went in, because I've always liked the Miami fans I've met. I was surprised by the toxicity and vitriol, and decided to make an account and respond after that one guy insulted the school and its graduates (which is completely unrelated to football and uncalled for) and was objectively wrong about many of the "facts" he was claiming.
I’m glad you were able to find this forum to get that off your chest. Must be tough being a Clemson fan right about now.

You people really are stupid (but that's not surprising given that so many of you think you can land a serious recruit to your garbage program and city - I'd be more worried about Florida International poaching your recruits than you poaching Clemson. Their program seems to be in a better place).

First, I gave you 10 reasons you were objectively wrong. You said you can't get a job from Clemson. I showed that Clemson has better employment outcomes and salaries. You say that doesn't matter and then make a completely unsupported statement regarding the upward mobility Miami gives you. Why would the third best school in Florida be this magic elixir for upward mobility, since everybody in the nation knows that the University of Florida is the best school in Florida (and I'll grant you that it's better than Clemson) and Florida State is #2. I'll answer that. It's not. And while the USNWR has its issues, it does fairly accurately track prestige.

You make the comment that you'll never find a recent Clemson grad on Wall Street. Strangely enough, Clemson has more alums than Miami at McKinsey, Bain, and it looks like BCG as well, as well as Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I couldn't find a search function for investment bankers at Goldman, but I think that may be a nasty surprise for you too. That's because Clemson grads get into better professional schools in higher numbers because of its better Honors College. On that front, Miami's professional schools are horrendous. The law school only has a 73% employment score from law school transparency and only 10% of their graduates go to large firms or federal clerkships, which is really quite terrible (and average LSAT is 157) - the University of South Carolina is better.

You say these northern states clearly are harder so your students have lower GPAs. Care to offer some proof of that statement? I have a lot of experience with graduates of top schools in the northeast, and what's common at prep schools is actually rampant grade inflation, because schools understand students pay these extremely high fees and tuition to get into elite colleges (ie: not Miami). So that actually hurts your argument, though no one's going from Hopkins, Exeter, or Andover to Miami. You're living in a fantasy world. You can guess that I'm a Clemson fan, but I never said I went to Clemson, did I? You made an assumption. But I wouldn't reveal who I really am, because anyone who's actually successful would not want to tie their identities to any online presence.

On that note, considering how inane and nonsensical everything else you say is, I'm calling bull on you being any kind of successful. It seems to me that you're someone who wants to pretend that he's something. You're upset that Clemson is a far superior program athletically, and trying to salvage something, you made some unsupported statements about academics and when you were corrected, you made some more unsupported statements that are factually incorrect, hoping that the braying donkeys will agree with you without doing any of their own research.

And to the guy who said the College of Charleston is the best school. I agree that College of Charleston is a fine school. But you won't find any support for the claim that it's the best. It's not ranked the highest in any metric, no matter which one you choose. It accepts 80% of applicants and has the sixth highest incoming SAT. That's about right, it's about the sixth best school in South Carolina from all reports. It lags behind Clemson, Furman, Wofford, The Citadel, and South Carolina.
1576422051013.gif

Advertisement
Clemson offered Romello Brinson this week. I had never heard of him, so went to your board to see what people had said about him. I saw this thread, which is obviously of mutual interest, and went in, because I've always liked the Miami fans I've met. I was surprised by the toxicity and vitriol, and decided to make an account and respond after that one guy insulted the school and its graduates (which is completely unrelated to football and uncalled for) and was objectively wrong about many of the "facts" he was claiming.
That dude’s actually very successful on Wall Street and does make hiring decisions but I’ll stay away from the school rankings issues only to say that the current President has dropped the ball and I believe that a new President will get things back where they belong. Your shots at our City are a joke looking at where you’re from. Still a little surprised that you felt compelled to join and jump in but whatever.

As for toxicity, this is not a 247 board where things are cleaner. This place is highly toxic and it's a result of years of mismanagement and proper prioritization of our football program by the administration. The AD needs to be gutted. If Alonzo Highsmith takes a job overseeing football, that will be our best hope. Fans are just tired of it.

So like you said, we can’t beat FIU... you can understand that we have talent out of high school ranked in the top 18 so there’s reason for the anger. Only a few blind shills and slurpers are still defending this corching staph.

And as for Flowe, I appreciate the optimism but personally, I had none. We can’t close on a good number of our local guys anymore. Why would I invest any hope to think we’re getting the top player in the country from California?

Last edited:
Y’all are ******* delusional.

These are football players. The majority are communications or sports management students. Outside of the rare Braxton Berrios type, they aren’t putting themselves in position to do much more than entry level positions anywhere.

Demetrius Jackson, who did everything right at UM, is coaching HS football and running for local politics.

These kids aren’t rubbing elbows with Miami billionaires. Most of the former players I’ve heard of are cops, teachers, etc... They’re blue collar workers. The good ole boy network at state schools is way better for them than the northeast “elite” network at UM

I concur with 90% spot on , especially the sports management EPIC LMAO only can be beat by Physical education teacher but still you nailed.
Your wondering a BUT is coming right, but Flowe is different he’s enjoying the ride plus the only thing Flowe needs to get is a fiduciary ASAP licensed of course for his financial side.

College is just a way to get to QESO CREME thick milk cream of #1 draft choice .
We / Flowe only need each other to get to the milk and honey that’s it , he knows this and we know he’ll be here for couple years and ultimate BAG including Star Island living.

Awesome post right here though 🙌.

Sports management love it 😻

Do you actually think people are going to read this?

Advertisement
Back