Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean when Clemson never misses, she’s not given the opportunity to be wrong. Pretty cushy gig she has

It's all the same with any "insiders" and hedging. She first said he would cancel his Oregon visit and when asked about if it was a gut feeling, she said "more than a gut feeling" well, he went and she just breezes right over it and says Clemson still leads. Then said he was going to not visit USC, and he went, and it was a courtesy home school visit and they still lag behind Clemson.

Advertisement
He will start anywhere he goes. Patke is a terrible coach and will probably ruin his development. Just like he did with shaq, Pinckney and mcloud
Patke coaches strikers. He was responsible for Romeo, McCloud, Frierson, and Colvin Alford. They’d sometimes rotate other safeties into striker group. But Shaq and Pinckney were always in the traditional linebacker group.

Here's today's Clemson notes on Flowe:

All has been quiet on five-star linebacker Justin Flowe's end this week following the in-home that Brent Venables conducted on Tuesday.

All signs continue to point toward a notable degree of confidence that Clemson is carrying regarding Flowe.

As of Thursday night, our USC site reported that USC still expects Flowe to take an official visit this weekend despite encouragement from other schools -- ahem, Clemson -- to not take it.

The Upland (Calif.) top-ranked linebacker was not reported to have visited USC during the season.
I'm sure Clay Helton and the USC staff will take this opportunity to work to reverse the unflattering vibes surrounding the program in recent weeks.

Per our USC site, most of Flowe's recent communication with the Trojans has transpired with its Player Development Director and a GA. In other words, I'm not sure how tight Flowe is with the defensive staff.
We'll see how strong the voices in Flowe's ear end up being about wanting him to stay home.
But regardless, Clemson is the heavy favorite.

Anna continues to double down....
Pretty sure i remember reading that Flowe was at one of USC's home games at the Colosseum early on in the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back