Justin flowe

Advertisement
Let’s just say “hypothetically speaking” maybe Flowe and the staff want this super quiet to shock everyone on nsd. Maybe that’s why he won’t come out as a public Clemson commit even though he’s been “locked in for months “. Why wait this long if everyone knows the answer ? Why keep flirting with UM and a good family friend if everyone knows?

As I said earlier “nobody thought we had a chance with knighton but obviously something is a tad different in recruiting this year”.

No way he’s coming , don’t do it to yourselves. It was just a “ hypothetical “.

giphy-2.gif

Sorry but a MLB is not going to change our program lol. You know what will? Better coaching. Until that happens, nothing will really change.

As far as positions of importance, give me QB, DL & OL above everything else. LB is like last on the list as far as positional importance. Flowe is a beast, and maybe we have a real chance, but yall shouldn't be getting your hopes up, and tbh it won't matter much if we don't get him.

I was gonna argue and then I looked up Patrick Willis and saw he didn't make a bowl game his last 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was gonna argue and then I looked up Patrick Willis and saw he didn't make a bowl game his last 2 years.
Kuechly was a 3x first team all american, led CFB in tackles his junior and senior year. His senior year he won the butkus, nagurski, lombardi award and probably more. .... they won 4 games. (one of which was against Miami lol)

Your right about that cause we can't win the coastal

If that’s how you and your fellow Cane haters feel, then why are you all here? I just can’t wrap my head around spending all my time on a site for a team I don’t like. You really ain’t got nothing better to do then spend the majority of your life on a site for a team who’s players and coaches you constantly criticize?

You spend all day every day on CIS ****ting on everything Miami related while nut gurgling whatever team is popular that week, seeking validation through likes and hahas from like minded losers. It’s pathetic really. What a life you must lead.

Advertisement
If that’s how you and your fellow Cane haters feel, then why are you all here? I just can’t wrap my head around spending all my time on a site for a team I don’t like. You really ain’t got nothing better to do then spend the majority of your life on a site for a team who’s players and coaches you constantly criticize?

You spend all day every day on CIS ****ting on everything Miami related while nut gurgling whatever team is popular that week, seeking validation through likes and hahas from like minded losers. It’s pathetic really. What a life you must lead.

He ain’t lying.. we cannot win the coastal. Nothing wrong with what he said. Some people can’t take the truth.. you sir, cannot handle the truth.

Must have changed in the past 5 years then. I had friends at both schools and it’s not even close. Been to each 10+ times. Girls and party scene are FAR BETTER at South Carolina

Agreed. Comparing USC and Clemson is apples and oranges. Clemson is in the country and has like 4 bars in the whole town. South Carolina is more of a small city feel almost like FSU. The campus can’t touch an Athens, Tuscaloosa, or even Gainesville. Auburn is a good comparison but just not quite on the same level. There are girls on every major college campus, but if your trying to take a weekend trip and party/ get laid South Carolina is the better option and it isn’t even close.

All Clemson has is new spring church or they would still be a 6-6 team year in year out. Watch the show on HBO called righteous gemstones if you want to get a feel for what I’m talking about with the super churches. The alcoholic/ **** addict pastor(his admission, not me labeling) just happens to be a die hard Clemson fan.

Lmao ol boy is hurtin’ in this post

Advertisement

It’s a self preservation thing. Got to protect them feelings.

Advertisement
Back