Justin flowe

Our only chance at this point is a giant Jamaican coffee-company inspired bag and realization that he doesn't want to spend three years (besides winning nearly all his games) on a giant slide in the middle of hayseed central.

Advertisement
Look... I get that we all want this kid to be a Cane somehow and end up in this class just to try and give us some glimmer of hope... right now Manny is more desperate than Princess Lea and as fans were looking at this guy like he's Obi Won but the fact of the matter is TALENT IS NOT THE ISSUE WITH US GOING 6-6 WITH THIS SCHEDULE.

We are in arguably (not really) the worst P5 division in college football and barely made a bowl. We had by far the superiorly talented team in at minimum 9 of our games this year. Until we get someone in who can win with what we have (which is plenty talented to win our division) then we need to stop worrying about the 5 star madden created player types and figure this **** out from the inside out

Advertisement
There is a loaded Glock 17 pointed at your corpus collosum. Your answer to whether Flowe is coming to Miami determines your life or death. Who among you would say Flowe is coming to Miami? Seriously, I want a list of names.

Look... I get that we all want this kid to be a Cane somehow and end up in this class just to try and give us some glimmer of hope... right now Manny is more desperate than Princess Lea and as fans were looking at this guy like he's Obi Won but the fact of the matter is TALENT IS NOT THE ISSUE WITH US GOING 6-6 WITH THIS SCHEDULE.

We are in arguably (not really) the worst P5 division in college football and barely made a bowl. We had by far the superiorly talented team in at minimum 9 of our games this year. Until we get someone in who can win with what we have (which is plenty talented to win our division) then we need to stop worrying about the 5 star madden created player types and figure this **** out from the inside out
Hypothetically speaking, what do you think our record would be if we had a good kicker an OC worth a ****?

Advertisement
Clemson currently has 16 Linebackers on their roster with only 1 being a senior. They have 2 currently committed to their 2020 class. Miami has 13 with 4 seniors (1 is McCloud) with 3 committed to 2020. Early playing time if it's his number 1 priority would benefit Miami.

So a college town?

pretty small college town. Movie theater, a few bars and restaurants, the usual college gear shop About a half mile from campus is a small strip mall with grocery store, post office, pizza place, laundromat, etc. It's a small town feel. You have to drive 30 + minutes in either direction for something more.

I flew into Charlotte, NC airport and drove about 2/5 hours to get there. From NY, very few flights into Greenville.

The stadium and athletic complex if very impressive.

Hypothetically speaking, what do you think our record would be if we had a good kicker an OC worth a ****?
Hypothetically we should of kicked the **** outta more than half our schedule... we lost 3 games that we were favored by more than 18 points... that never happens in a single season. As was posted in another thread 4 of our 6 losses we had a 4th quarter lead that we blew... that on the kicker and OC too? Until we can win with the talent we got and play in games where 4/5 star talent gaps matter (ACC champ games etc.), I wont worry or lose sleep over the elite athletes heading elsewhere. This is a much bigger problem than the 5 stars going to the Alabama's and the Clemson's of the world. He comes... great. He doesn't.... great. We have the talent to compete and win 10+ games a year already on our roster. Got to get to work fixing the bigger issues

Advertisement
It sounds like Clemson, Oregon and Miami are the choices. I have top wonder if Oregon has more to offer than Clemson in terms of any kind of life outside of football. IDK. We don't know how important or not that is to the kid.

It sounds like Clemson, Oregon and Miami are the choices. I have top wonder if Oregon has more to offer than Clemson in terms of any kind of life outside of football. IDK. We don't know how important or not that is to the kid.
Didnt Oregon just get a commit from a 5 star mlb. Do they run a 3-4?

Advertisement
There is a loaded Glock 17 pointed at your corpus collosum. Your answer to whether Flowe is coming to Miami determines your life or death. Who among you would say Flowe is coming to Miami? Seriously, I want a list of names.

That's not what matters though? who cares what we would say

Flowe PROBABLY isn't coming to miami, we are PROBABLY a long shot. Who cares? Take your shot and move on. I mean you people that don't stop and just keep posting he isn't coming aren't exactly important in the grand scheme of things either. We get it, we really do

Last edited:
Clemson currently has 16 Linebackers on their roster with only 1 being a senior. They have 2 currently committed to their 2020 class. Miami has 13 with 4 seniors (1 is McCloud) with 3 committed to 2020. Early playing time if it's his number 1 priority would benefit Miami.
Ps2 walked into bama and told everybody to sit your *** on the bench cause I’m starting the next 3 years.
Flowe is an even more impressive and dominating prospect. No lb room in the country is making this dude sit. I’m sure every lb at Clemson and Oregon is wondering who is sitting when that dude walks on campus. If you think that hyperbole it isn’t.
If you think it’s politics it isn’t. That dude is starting no matter where he goes even if the coaches tell him he has to earn his spot. After one practice everybody will know who is starting. It’s that simple. I usually never say that about anybody Except Jeudy ps2 Stevenson and Campbell.

La familia is and that's Rohan Marley an clan don't forget that , plus all that South Florida brings and his own D to run . If these things are important to Flowe well I feel we're looking very good , again I'd love to have been a fly in that room that weekend with Flowe ,Rohan , Playmaker and Ray Lewis among others.

We have a much better shot then we can imagine , I really think the decision was made on his visit here only Rohan knows for sure..

Until we consistently start winning we are almost always gonna be a second choice for the these types of kids. I feel like they want to come here, but then they watch the **** show and turn elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back