Justin flowe

Advertisement
I want to believe. But not doing this to myself this year. Especially after this abomination of a performance on the field.

Advertisement
Boys were at the strip club right now. And a lot of y’all are swearing up and down that your making a connection with one of the dancers.
“Trust me bro I can tell she’s feeling me”
“If you don’t believe me I’ll text you the pics when I smash”

Clemson literally has the best class in the country with 5+ 5* and this dude is hanging on to the Clemson area “being awful” as his reason for him not going there, lol. I’m convinced he is trolling.
@Stylie 🤣🤣🤣 this man is saying so what they put in 4 first rounders on defense last year and who cares if they win championships its just football muahhahhaha

I haven't been following this recruitment too closely, because my tailpipe can't fit anymore bananas in it after the last decade or so, but what's the connection with Rohan Marley? Apologies.

Advertisement
@Stylie 🤣🤣🤣 this man is saying so what they put in 4 first rounders on defense last year and who cares if they win championships its just football muahhahhaha
3 first rounders. Regardless that’s still good. I’m just saying besides football. The town of Clemson is awful. It’s in the middle of the country. You been?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol give it a rest with thinking any 5 star player wants to be involved with this mess right now.

Advertisement
Back